Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah as much as the 2 fanbases of us like to clown eachother for the memes, this arc has probably the best interactions between Zoro and Sanji and the dynamics between King and Queen just enhances this so much :finally:
Can't fucking wait for the end of the calamities fight, Oda better deliver that El Classico that we long for so much :stealthblack::zosmug:
Ngl, I'm starting to believe we are really getting 5 acts.
Act 4 is the closure of the main fights + maybe some conflict against the WG ships? and Act5 the classic post-fight end of the arc lore dump moment.

@SDfear when that happens:

I totally forgot about them
:crazwhat:
yeah this arc won't be getting done for a while. We still have:
  • Luffy vs Kaido
  • Kid and Law vs Big Mom
  • Zoro vs King
  • Sanji vs Queen
  • Hiyori vs Orochi
  • Momo vs Onigashima
  • Kazenbo subplot
  • Whatever the hell happens to those other 2 numbers we saw in 1030
  • Drake and Apoo vs CP0
  • Raizo vs Fukurukujo
mind you, Oda does deal with multiple subplots per chapter, but still this will take forever.

Ngl, I'm starting to believe we are really getting 5 acts.
Act 4 is the closure of the main fights + maybe some conflict against the WG ships? and Act5 the classic post-fight end of the arc lore dump moment.

@SDfear when that happens:
definitely. We still don't have kaido's backstory.

I'm willing to bet we will probably get backstories on King, Queen, and Kid as well

There was 1 scene at Marineford at least but yes it was very minimal and much more different/serious in tone:

Unfortunately with Big Meme in this arc and Queen, and Apoo, its added immense goofiness from that alone. Definitely not the ton3e I was expecting at all from Kaidos arc.

Maybe Oda is saving the true seriousness, brutality, horror, despair, deaths etc for the final war? With all the factions too I imagine?
I keep convincing myself that he is saving something, I don’t know why his ass part of brain dominated in one of the most important arcs in one piece , for example kinemon scene , he just did it because he loves doing this shit , if this arc ended like this it will be a big problem

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
‘never seen any user doing this level of stuff’

ITS EITHER YOURE BLIND, IDIOT OR BIASED TOWARD YOUR ZORO FANGIRLS.

:saden::saden::cantseeme:
One more post insulting the other members and you're getting kicked out. Use your vocabulary to better your arguments or to mock their arguments, not to mock them directly.

Kaido scales is how he blocks you dumbass. This is why when Zoro did the twister you had several peoples reactions. Killer,BM, and Kaido himself saying he penetrated the scales. Zoro didn't even scratch Kings Wings and Zoro comments he has hit him with other attacks offscreen and he wasn't even breeding. Then KING HIMSELF SAYS HIS RACE IS BETTER THAN DRAGONS. LEARN HOW TO READ
That is his passive defense, his scales are not his weapon.
King's wings are a direct part of his offensive fighting style, more akin to Kaido's claws than his base scales,
Also King is using hardening and a CROSS BLOCK against a 1vs1 attack, rather than not using hardening (or blocking) against an attack he is not focused on like Kaido did when he was focused on swallowing and killing Luffy...

When King can casually open his wings in tatsumaki rather than cross block at full power, not use his haki, and end up with only a single instantly regenerating scratch, then we'll talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.