Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Next chapter we probably are gonna get some Luffy vs Kaido action. Been quite a while since we had any update on that front.
At this rate, it's possible that we only get the time for Queen to be taken down this year.
:lulz:

IMAGINE THINKING A YONKO WHO WAS HYPED UP THROUGHOUT THE SERIES FOR HIS DURABILITY TO HAVE WEAKER DURABILITY THAN HIS OWN UNDERLING LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
STOP IT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE MORE LOL.:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:
Don't take conclusion based on your feeling.
Take conclusion based on what happened in the manga.

Buggy wasnt involved in the fight , he was chilling with his guards , and buggy scenes didn’t affect the serious tone of marineford
Buggy literally dodged Akainu attacks and Luffy used Buggy as a shield against Mihawk and Buggy had a gag scene with Mihawk and Aokiji froze Buggy (if I remember properly)while Buggy was livestreaming infront of the whole world and showing off (in middle of a war) and Buggy was fine later
One piece always had moments like this lol
This is a shounen lol it's okay if everything is not dead serious, if everything had to be dead serious then i wouldn't read op instead some seinenn or Aot hxh like shows

I know what you're implying and yeah a lot of people are toxic in general, but this is just extra funny.

Never seen any user- no matter who's fan- doing this level of stuff. This man just spams many 100s of hate/bait posts in spoiler threads and posts nothing else whatsoever lol. And he's been doing it for months on end.
Orojackson refugee is just one example, most of them are zoro fans who shit on sanji everyday all day

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
Honestly it’s hard to argue that current Zoro is above Yc1-/Yc2+.

And Luffy is splitting the sky with Kaido.
There is nothing hard about it. Your problem is thinking all right hands are similar in strength, when it fact it's actually quite a large scale. And King sits at the top with Beckman and Shiryu, all of whom are top tiers.

Tell me in what Enma is a asspull ? :suresure:

That we are teased from WCI does not change anything that his power up stinks of shit, no merit his modified genes did the work for him
Zoro’s CoC and Sanji’s Genes were awoken abilities that they were born with…..

your logic is flawed but then again you are a zorofan lol

Enma is the only sword capable of piercing Kaido and giving him a scar. There are 0 panels of Wado or Sandai doing shit to Kaido besides Enma…

Zoro didn’t learn ryou or train hard like luffy. It was just given to him……

No Enma=No harming Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.