Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ihaha::risitavirus::
Chapter 1032 - Oden's beloved sword
Zoro is in pain - enma is draining Zoro enery

955 - Enma
Enma is draining Zoro hacky (I dont see Zoro in pain)

A normal swrodsman (kinemon: but I would not accept that swor...) (so Kinemon that tank adcoc from Kaido) would be a mere husk right now :hapnoel:. None of the scabban tried to even used Enma in over 20years - all of this guy are above YC3 Jack.

Now tell me that this isnt a constant drawback - G4 is a momentary drawback - Enma is always a drawback clown :risitavirus:

That drawback received praises on multiple occasions from Big mom and Kaido.

And yet "EnMa Is a NuRf'', "king >>Laido'' :laughmoji:

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
exactly :finally:

the setup is there, i can honestly see it happening if the drug wearing off is "only" about zoro taking twice the pain (meaning his bones would still be healed, at least that's how i understood it from the translation i read)
No his bones won't be healed. He will have around 60 broken bones, and extreme external and internal damage.

It says his "suffering will double"

Just like Zoro took Luffy's pain/suffering in TB and his body was damaged by said pain/suffering.

Last edited:
I wonder if we have people here from the defunct Mangaspoiler(.)com

Billy, Mad, Logic, Tomodachi, Andtarus, Nidai, Prince, control minds, etc. I wonder if they have been in this place.

Zoro and King have been fighting for less than 15 minutes (since Onigashima hasn’t reached the capital) and Zoro is already in need of a Hiyori induced Enma power up to save him.

Meanwhile, a tired/nerfed Marco fought King for 1-2 hours at least (since Chopper vs Queen was 30 minutes) before collapsing from exhaustion.

Which means that Enma Zoro is actually underperforming compared to a nerfed Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.