Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah that is one attack he can use. It's up there with King Cobra for me.

Still don't think thats enough to put down King though.
I meant that good luck for King to hit consistently Kata. Yeah King durability > Kata, and likely King AP Kata, but Kata Speed > King, FS, and AOE awakening will be a pain for King.

Don’t except nothing less than a very high diff battle from that fight (whoever who win this)

I just dont Get how you get your ass beat the entire fight then out of no where a random power up out the ass and sensei flash backs…..bruh i just realized sonething while typing this…..

Zoro vs Mr. 1 pulled a Luffy v Katakuri before it even happened.

I simply dont Agree with Luffy or Zoro’s “wins” doesn’t mean i hate them

I just don’t like fairy tail levels of writing
You are reading a shonen
Here characters with potential just gets stronger like this in there fights
Same with most of the shonen

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I meant that good luck for King to hit consistently Kata. Yeah King durability > Kata, and likely King AP Kata, but Kata Speed > King, FS, and AOE awakening will be a pain for King.

Don’t except nothing less than a very high diff battle from that fight (whoever who win this)
Hmm im part of the group which argues that King and Marco can hit Kata consistently, more consistently than Luffy atleast xD.

But yeah all YFMs matchups are extreme diffs imo. Just that King has what it takes to see this through.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nobody knew King powers back then but he was quite likely to be Zoro fight and as Zoro fight he was sure to be a pain for him and at least an high diff fight.
So no saying that Zoro would walk over King was always crazy even day 1
That's exactly why it made sense to say what they said back then. We don't know how strong King is, so our best bet was thinking he was comparable to Katakuri but King turned out to be a freak even among the YC1s.

Most people didn't see Zoro going back to King during rooftop. Even I was rooting for Sanji vs King with Chrono. After Hakai, many expected Zoro to fight King with broken bones. And Zoro also hasn't gone all out to beat his opponents since the beginning of the TS. So they weren't wrong in saying what they said given the information we have back then. They aren't so inaccurate even now as Zoro is clearly not using the same level of attacks that he was using atop the roof.

Even now, Katakuri or anyone relative to him, except Marco and Jozu, isn't withstanding a direct hit from Flying Dragon Blaze.

Status
Not open for further replies.