Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dont Get how you get your ass beat the entire fight then out of no where a random power up out the ass and sensei flash backs…..bruh i just realized sonething while typing this…..

Zoro vs Mr. 1 pulled a Luffy v Katakuri before it even happened.

I simply dont Agree with Luffy or Zoro’s “wins” doesn’t mean i hate them

I just don’t like fairy tail levels of writing

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Btw, not memeing or anything.
I don't like to talk about this garbage ass sword, but this is necessary.

Isn't Enma like Itadori's training in JJK? Where he has to control his flow of cursed energy and constantly feed that stuffed bear?
Zoro seems to have "tamed" Enma.
Only after Enma got a hard on listening to its favorite song, that it got out of control again.

So Enma wasn't actually nerfing Zoro all this time because he had better control of his Ryou and his blade coating got better, no?
Pretty sure that was the "power-up" Oda was going for with this shitty ass trash piece of garbage blade.

It's not a matter of boosting Zoro's AP. It's a matter of enhancing the quality of his attacks, so he can cut things he otherwise wouldn't be able to, just like Alabasta 2.0.

At least that's how I see it.

Zoro is clearly stronger than king.did king tank asura??or you want to say king>kaido what a clown.king is strong enough to midd diff big mom but clearly zoro still didn't use any top attack aside tatsumaki.sanzen sekai,shi Shi son son,asura never land after all.
Zoro is going to win since the plot dictates he has to but how can you look at this chapter and conclude Zoro is clearly stronger?

Zoro hasn't used his high end moves but so does king.
The real fights start when king will be unmasked by Zoro.

King vs Katakuri is Boundman vs Kata 2.0
King landing no hits while Kata ragdolls him until King loses or run away.

Simple as that, there's no attack too fast for kata from King! None
Already his best attack speed are against zoro whose CoO and Reaction suck

Status
Not open for further replies.