Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is still more durable than King. King was specifically guarding himself, while Kaido eats blows. And even though Ryuo bypasses his scales, the cuts are very shallow. Even the Togen Totsuka of 4 scabbards, including a Sulong Duke, couldn't even reopen his scar.

Kaido is hyped for being an unlikable durability freak. Not King.
Both are Durability beast

The formula is Ancient race + Mytho or ancient Zoan = Top Durability

How ? Drying off Zoro's Haki pointlessly is saving him ? Ok:doffytroll:

Drying Haki makes Zoro exert extra effort so he could maintain his Haki. Thus training him and saving him at the same time. Lol. Se what happened with Zoro when he has no Enma? May I remind you that he passed out from Killer? lol

Yeah I completely agree. This Kinemon thing is too far, it's giving me PTSD flashbacks of some of the BS Mashima did in the final arc of Fairy Tail lol. I do feel he's trying to make us really let our guards down and then hit us when we are truly most vulnerable.

Yasuie's death came out of nowhere and I thought he would be saved/cheath death somehow but so far Oda commited to it surprisingly, same with Oden and Toki despite the baits he's done and I hope he does still commit to them regardless.

I keep forgetting he's actually killed off Absalom too but he also is baiting out with an offscreen "death" for Sabo and a repeat of history with Ace which is really pissing me off too.

I really can't understand Oda's mentality here though. Did he always plan this for Kinemon or this a last minute change of heart and asspull to keep him alive? Kinemon, Kiku, Kanjuro all got such epic send offs and then he just undoes them like that? With such BS excuses for Kinemon especially? Orochi coming back to life, (what, twice now?) hasn't been explained either yet!

This is really not doing the story and quality of the writing any favours, Oda is making himself and OP look really bad with this.

At least he's not introducing characters and immediately killing them off after a few chapters unlike certain other authors have done BUT Oda is like on the opposite end of the spectrum with this BS too.

All these mentions of Pedro being dead and the ambiguity of his death makes me very suspicious.
There was a scarecrow homie that had part of his soul/lifespan who mocked Carrot and the others when they were bring chased by Big Mom so I thought that might end up alluding to Pedro being alive somehow in future?

I really hope Oda doesn't continue this ridiculous trend of his as you said, it's gonna ruin the story and cause such a problem as you said too.

Now Moria is with Blackbeard too, it's inevitable his DF will be used to bring back certain people from the dead too imo. Brook's DF has that potential too and maybe even Big Mom's? We saw people who she killed with her soul stealing can be resurrected by returning their souls/lifespan so I don't think it's too farfetched to happen, especially as her awakening is unknown too.

I have suspected Oda is gonna bring Roger and even now Xebec into the present somehow, most likely through resurrection of some form somehow.
On that note, Fukurokuju is actually based on the Buddhist God of Resurrection so if Orochi's DF isn't what saved his life or brought him back to life somehow, then it must have been Fuku's doing!

:zorothink::nicagesmile::robinsweat::crazwhat::cantseeme::saden::emohiyo:
Imagine Oda just ends wano by beating the villains and no one dies , it will be like a stab in the heart , maybe Oda has gone mad from hardworking

Aye finally got my Zoro tag :finally: Zoro the goat

Kaido is still more durable than King. King was specifically guarding himself, while Kaido eats blows. And even though Ryuo bypasses his scales, the cuts are very shallow. Even the Togen Totsuka of 4 scabbards, including a Sulong Duke, couldn't even reopen his scar.

Kaido is hyped for being an unlikable durability freak. Not King.
Kaido uses his invincible scales that were so hyped and a tough exterior. King just using his body too he does not try to block it or use force, nothing special other than his durability talent, just that his durability is better than Kaido's.

Status
Not open for further replies.