Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It did. Hence he could cut dragon scales or scar. Enma was highlighted eventhough Zoro has other two swords.
Except thats not true. :myman:
Enma is irrelevant, it ended up doing nothing, so far. Scabbards have cut through scales without Enma and we knew Zoro's cutting power is way above theirs since Dressrosa, when he didnt have Enma. That's why he is able to do what they cant, nothingto do with Enma but you can keep coping that the reason why Zoro has best feats in the world is Zoro's sword. :goyea:
And you really think King >> Kata ?
for me Kata >= King.

Zoro would sweat hard against Kata too
Katakuri is old news, went down from Luffy's 13 mosquito bites. King can literally lay on the ground and do nothing, Katakuri will defeat himself by trying ro damage King. Zoro struggling with Katakuri? One Tatsumaki ends Katakuri and he cant do anything about it. :crazwhat:

No YC is tagging Katakuri consistently
That's a lie , no one among Calamities and WB commanders has better CoO than pre fs Luffy or better attack speed than Boundman.

King isn't also KOing Katakuri
Put Benn vs Katakuri, that's the only match kata can not win but he won't lose too.

It's called sanitizing. Like how Grimm's Fairy Tales were rewrote with happy endings. You do that so that your work would be available to all ages.
That’s bad writing, shit writing, i mean it’s ok to have happy ending, but it should make sense , what makes sense in marineford that the pirates are outnumbered and were tricked several times , so they lost , the alliance in wano is outnumbered but they have many strong fighters , so what makes sense is that they lose or a bittersweet ending , other than that is bad writing, like who cares about all ages , we want a well written ending

Another chapter another 1/4 of it wasted on a dead end situation that we all know the outcome of.

Oda really needs to focus on the actual fights or we are going to be in wano until 2025.

I get that but seriously? All their other fights minus these two actually made sense
yeah but these are just shonen things and its not that bad either.. and just know luffy didn't really completely win cause in the end kata stood up and luffy was all weak so was kata but he could have beaten luffy at that time but kata decided to respect or appriciate luffy's potential to grow this fast and falled on the ground with his back for the first time in his life
and the zoro thing is just he calmed himself down and he probably used some haki without knowing and it can be just normal haki coating as haki can hurt a df user

G

Gorosei Informer

Imagine Oda just ends wano by beating the villains and no one dies , it will be like a stab in the heart , maybe Oda has gone mad from hardworking
I do fear his mentality is suffering, he really did damage his health from overworking to the point he was hospitalised twice before and needs mandatory breaks now.

I've suffered with regular insomnia/sleep deprivation for well over a decade now and it's really affected my health, especially my mental health so I can only imagine what it must be doing to Oda! He was sleeping 3 hours a day only at one point and working for the other 21 or so!!!

Also now we've been in a pandemic for almost 2 years, that must be making things more difficult for him too, much more stress and he barely was seeing his family before, so how much worse must it be now? I've suspected he's a workaholic, addicted to working too much or and it's just a massive escape for him or he's too ingrained by the extreme, sacrificial Japanese work ethic too.
I've watched this pandemic really turn people close to me and near me a lot crazier too tbh, myself included at that. Much more depressed, stressed and just crazier.

If he ended Wano like that, it would legit be worse than any other series I've read and that's at their worst too. We'll feel like how Kinemon did when Kaido stabbed him. I mean did Kaido not stab any of his vitals either?
Kinemon isn't bleeding profusely and to death too? How does stabbing his body lead to seperating Kinemon's body again when it was sliced up, which is completely different to a stabbing especially in direction/angle ofc?
Oda's "logic" completely astounds me, maybe he really has lost his mind?

:odenugh::luchosop::chopoff::whitepress::usoprice::perocry::emohiyo::josad:

Except thats not true. :myman:
Enma is irrelevant, it ended up doing nothing, so far. Scabbards have cut through scales without Enma and we knew Zoro's cutting power is way above theirs since Dressrosa, when he didnt have Enma. That's why he is able to do what they cant, nothingto do with Enma but you can keep coping that the reason why Zoro has best feats in the world is Zoro's sword. :goyea:

Katakuri is old news, went down from Luffy's 13 mosquito bites. King can literally lay on the ground and do nothing, Katakuri will defeat himself by trying ro damage King. Zoro struggling with Katakuri? One Tatsumaki ends Katakuri and he cant do anything about it. :crazwhat:
Katakuri can shove his Mogura into King’s ass to sodomize him:cheers:

He never had Daddy to bail him out. He has Enma and Law to bail him out though. And if enma and law is not enough, he has chopper to protect him while on mummy mode and he has the miracle steroids from Zou to get him on his feet again. Hmmm, Maybe without Law to bail him out, he would have been torn into pieces from attempting to block what he believed he could take. lol
Another Judge™ free PU for Cucksmoke Lanji coming up, he needs to stack them to even have a shot against the weakest commander in the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.