Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the same. There is a difference between using a power/DF/weapon that consumes haki or energy compared to using one that makes it harder for you to control your power.

A weighted vest is not a powetup just because you can grow stronger and faster from training with it.
Same as haki control or awakening. That is problem with Luffy. His G4 is not perfect. Same with Law or Kid as their awakening is not perfect. Maybe it is not the case with Bigmom.

Buggy literally dodged Akainu attacks and Luffy used Buggy as a shield against Mihawk and Buggy had a gag scene with Mihawk and Aokiji froze Buggy (if I remember properly)while Buggy was livestreaming infront of the whole world and showing off (in middle of a war) and Buggy was fine later
One piece always had moments like this lol
This is a shounen lol it's okay if everything is not dead serious, if everything had to be dead serious then i wouldn't read op instead some seinenn or Aot hxh like shows
This doesn’t make sense , it is comedy show of course it has gags , but however these gags are, they are loyal to the tone , when luffy used buggy and all of this was before squard stabbed whitebeard, when he dodged kizaru , this wasn’t a gag , we are talking about two different things , Oda hybed marineford and made it a serious arc was a tragic ending, so the result was an unmatched masterpiece , so you are saying that making a serious villain like queen make this face is equal making buggy streams ? I can’t believe you

Status
Not open for further replies.