Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re right, Fujitora was shitting his pants and—
Oh wait.

He literally just calmly blocked it.

People need to reread Dressrosa at some point. Fujitora was literally eating ramen when he chased after Law and was throwing meteors at him.
And Law was injured from his fight from Doflamingo and Fujitora 2 vs 1 and casually repelled them.

Almost as if that's a non-feat.

Law is much weaker than zoro and luffy fujitora put him in a little hole in the ground and he couldnt escape.
Zoro was put on a crater and escaped with sheer physical strength plus overpowered fujitora with his slash momentarily.
Law is not a good comparison.
@Peroroncino Im going through literally every single panel with Fujitora in Dressrosa on my phone and the only moment he ever wasn’t calm was when he yelled at Luffy for taking pity on him for being blind.

Breaking out of a gravity pound is an impressive feat for Zoro, I’m not denying that, but where are you getting that Fujitora “struggled” against Zoro?

Zoro tanked Big Mom’s Indra but that doesn’t mean she was “struggling” with Zoro? That’s some really weird logic.

That doesn't necessarily implicate he is weaker bro. They could very well be at the same level or Luffy not much weaker and the logic would still fit. He respects Luffy.
Obviously he does respect luffy but this is a shounen luffy is stronger than zoro. Luffy always fights the stronger opponents and overcomes them. Zoro is clearly struggling with king and king joined kaidos crew purely cuz kaido is overwhelmingly stronger than him. And here you have luffy fighting hybrid kaido in base pretty much equally

It depends how strong WB's quake punch is. The one which BB tanked wouldn't one shot King but what if it's the quake punch which drastically injured Akainu with two hits? WB's quake attacks still have the best DC feat in this verse after all.
Yeah no, if the attacks didn't two shots Akainu who didn't try to defend himself.
How can it 1 shot King who defends himself with his wings?

@Shiroyru Read this dialogue
Zoro had fought a Dragon (Kaido) and Dinosaur (King) with forte being durability and King says following

Zoro: So in the end, for both Dragons and you Dinosaurs...
Zoro: ...is durability your forte!!?
King: !!!
King: That's correct...but it's even more so in my case!!

So even King says he's more durable than the dragon that Zoro fought Kaido.
But of course he is because

King's wings ARE more durable than Kaido's scales, there is no getting around it.
And Luffy needs Advanced Conqueror's Haki to only do tatsumaki level damage to Kaido, so he seriously can't do any damage to king
Lunarian plus Dinosaur Zoan = Tough durability
ONI plus Dragons Scales = Less tough Durability but Insane regen

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@Peroroncino Im going through literally every single panel with Fujitora in Dressrosa on my phone and the only moment he ever wasn’t calm was when he yelled at Luffy for taking pity on him for being blind

@Peroroncino Im going through literally every single panel with Fujitora in Dressrosa on my phone and the only moment he ever wasn’t calm was when he yelled at Luffy for taking pity on him for being blind.

Breaking out of a gravity pound is an impressive feat for Zoro, I’m not denying that, but where are you getting that Fujitora “struggled” against Zoro?

Zoro tanked Big Mom’s Indra but that doesn’t mean she was “struggling” with Zoro? That’s some really weird logic.
If he didnt struggle he would have easily blocked that slash like zoro blocked kaidos slash at the rooftop

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't think he counters every cqc hes just an annoying fight for 90% of characters. As long as they dont have straight up counter abilities to his or a staight up top tier

Its not specifically more unfair to cqc than it is anyone else
Mmm take someone like current Kid for example. I would say that Kid would struggle with Cracker initially but his awakening breaks through the biscuits quite easily.

Compare that to Boundman, who is a solely CQC based fighter, don't you agree that Boundman is at a bigger disadvantage against Cracker than Kid?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
stop the copium, it's just king who is a monster, but don't worry next enma power up/ black blade will give him the advantage:kata::kata:
It doesn't explain it like that. The Grandmaster took a huge rooftop clash and even blocked Hakai. Now he has been fighting for a few minutes and his stamina is already rather low it appears. His stamina never recovered probably bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.