Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People really don't care about luffy on this platform. I just checked the chapter 1010 forum and all i saw is "ASURAAA" "ZORO SZN" etc etc and nothing about my boy luffy who had more shine. :josad:

Bounty = Portayal, King is higher by a full Zoro. Jack is closer

King's Captain is higher.

King is the Top Executive of the World's Strongest Creature's crew.

Don't mistake portrayal with placement. I mean, Arlong probably has better portrayal than any Tashigi, but she'd kill him in a second.
First of all you already destroyed yourself by mentioning YC bounties to gauge their might

Oda has Pero relative to Jack who has 1B while Pero is portrayed beneath Cracker 860M in strength
That alone should tell you enough that no Calamity is above Kata despite higher bounties

Portrayal : one of the mightiest , invincible, undefeated in NW for decades, Conqueror.

King : muh bounty
Nobody does even claimed King is someone so great that a yonko is beneath him in threat level

Exactly, I prove facts and you change up your post.

The characters fully healed in the cover all their stuff marks and bruises disappear.

Look at Big Mom. It looks like she has never been in a fight.

Zoro is really tired. That why he's breathing so heavy so shows the medicine didn't recover his stamina.
Stop being delusional, the medicine was a plot device specifically use to equalize the current battle. Zoro stamina just b list, no shame in it. All the roof top fighters stamina behind establish YC commander lvl character

the only thing law carried there was his sword
Saved Zoro like 10 times, saved Luffy like 10 times, the only reason everyone on the roof is alive rn, landed gamma knife and almost killed Kaido if he didn’t miss, made Big Mom scream with just a counter shock, helped knock Big Mom off the roof, is the only reason Zoro didn’t die from the shockwaves of Luffy vs Kaido since he was teleported down

The list goes on

Current Sanji is stronger than RS Sanji

And RS Sanji had equal potrayal to base King....
Toei just fucked up the idea that the Raid Suit was a power up, thats why Oda barely showed Sanji in the Raid Suit, he didn't wanted to use it to fight, and he was going to destroy it anyway.

Now Toei will make it look like base Sanji (no power ups) is superior to Raid Suit Sanji, based on what he is going to do in the upcoming episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.