Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Saved Zoro like 10 times, saved Luffy like 10 times, the only reason everyone on the roof is alive rn, landed gamma knife and almost killed Kaido if he didn’t miss, made Big Mom scream with just a counter shock, helped knock Big Mom off the roof, is the only reason Zoro didn’t die from the shockwaves of Luffy vs Kaido since he was teleported down

The list goes on
saved zoro twice maybe after zoro saved his ass

Exactly, I prove facts and you change up your post.

The characters fully healed in the cover all their stuff marks and bruises disappear.

Look at Big Mom. It looks like she has never been in a fight.

Zoro is really tired. That why he's breathing so heavy so shows the medicine didn't recover his stamina.
Naah man he is completely fine
Its just King is a hard and strong opponent to surpass

People really don't care about luffy on this platform. I just checked the chapter 1010 forum and all i saw is "ASURAAA" "ZORO SZN" etc etc and nothing about my boy luffy who had more shine. :josad:
Luffy is written to be bland and uninteresting by Oda.

Whether you like it or not, characters like Zoro, Cook, Law, and Kidd is written by Oda to have more personalities to them that people would just like to talk about.

Oda basically paralleling both King and Queen on how they hype themselves, how great their dura is

Fanboys "king>> Queen, king mid diffs "
Exactly, Oda is treating them similarly since the beginning, despite their respective personality and role differences, and it's kinda interesting considering how much time they have spent together alongside with Kaido

They may have started sharing the same thoughts about some stuff like these Dinosaur weird moves :kawak::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.