Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice call, but it also got me thinking.

Since Marco only managed to hurt King once with his knee attack and Zoro only managed to hurt King once so far, I wonder if King's durability has something to do with his race.

Like, what if, the Lunarians' wings are capable of memorizing damage they survived as long as the divine flame on their back is still burning. This is how King no sold an attack that even Kaido was unable to defend against, because he had his flames "memorized", for lack of better words, Zoro's swords attacks with that first Onigiri and now his wings can block any attack from Zoro.

I think this might play into King being a masochistic pervert according to Queen. As in, he is a M not only because he liked it, but because he self-harmed in hopes to adapt to more damages and gain durability. This might explain why none of Marco and Zoro's attacks worked on him after their initial hit.

And this might eventually require Zoro cutting down the divine flames to allow King to be defeated normally. :myman:

For me it's the opposite with zoro. I love him but he's boring all that makes him somewhat enjoyable is his fights. Luffy is interesting and unpredictable you never know what he is gonna say.
All he says is he's gonna be the pirate king. :milaugh:

Zoro rarely said the same thing again and again, making him far more unpredictable than Luffy every will be. :steef:

lets not forget lanjis fire doesnt even work on king
and lanji cant even damage someone who s more durable than kaido:suresure:
king washes both queen and sanji at the same time

:steef:more reasons why Jack is the best Calamity
Oda had to do him dirty coz he knew Jack intro and hype outshone King and Queen

Oda would never have Jack look goofy while fighting like King and Queen

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro didn’t do much on the roof outside of doing damage

Law carried the offense and support but y’all will swear ZoLo is over him

:luffylaugh:
law is a support kaido called him an annoyance. that's all he is a mosquito buzzing in his ear.
While law is only an annoyance Zoro did enough as per kaido's own words.:steef:

So you have nothing to counter my post, good to know.
Any evidence whatsoever King can hurt a Yonko?? No seriously any evidence literally at all....

His contemporaries Kata/Marco can’t even hurt the damn admirals. Yet u think it’s realistic to suggest King can cause serious damage to Meme??

Stop being a dumbass for once!! He’s a lowly YC, he not comparable to Law/Kid in any capacity. That’s why there occupy his superior. Now ur counters wat exactly?? More cult bs

Status
Not open for further replies.