Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still getting beat to death nonetheless
:gokulaugh:
Nothing wrong with getting beat up against such an opponent. The fight is way more intense because Zoro is getting beat up like that.

Besides, I'd rather have that than boring ass staring contest against a Meme and have your awakening be a bootleg version of Gamma Knife. Just trash tbh.

Also, you might wanna respect Zoro's power a bit more like your boy Law does.

I think the King's wings are a diamond-hard material, like special armor.

Oda always uses this kind of idiotic poetic license, Pekoms has turtle fruit and its shell is as hard as diamond.

I think Oda is doing the same here, which is why King can use his wings as blades and as a defensive shield.

About him not bleeding, I think he uses his flames to staunch open wounds, combining with his zoan regeneration power, so he gets even harder to cut.

How about from once you start supporting your claim with facts. When I say facts I mean scenes that back up or support you're claim. All you have done over the past few weeks is post BS after BS. You don't support anything with facts.
U weirdos disregarding Evidence, isn’t the same as people not bring it Dude...
You have been claiming King can't hurt a Yonko so back it up with facts. Show me how he can't with scenes supporting your claim. I already know you're not going to provide any facts because you're wrong. Kiku who is veteran level can hurt Kaido. But King, one of the strongest YC1, who can use powerful blackened CoA haki and much greater physical strength can't.
:milaugh:
I’m not a Ztard remember?? I dnt blindly hand out feats just cause...

King doesn’t have any feats, or anything implying he can’t hurt a Yonko. The burden of proof is on you to provide that dumbass. Kiku an confirmed AcoA user, Kings not hence can’t hurt Kaido. There’s ur proof fool... Now instead of cherry picking off others. Prove King can actually hurt a top tier before making stupid ass comments suggesting he can pull of Law or Kids feats clown
:wellwell::yasu:
What's really funny is last week you claimed Big Mom has greater durability and defence than King. This week's chapter just proved you wrong

King use his wings (body) to block the same attack that cut through Kaido's scales.
How that exactly?? Kings wings are better then Kaido scales. How does that scale to king overall durability >Meme??

God ur stupid, but even if we used ur reaching. Meme CoA defense would still shit on kings anything lol.
In reality, Big Mom would have a harder time hurting King that he would have hurting her.
Marco knee can hurt Marco lol... Any of Meme CoA/ACoC attacks break King, that’s without mentioning multiple massive elemental Aoe attacks. Still waiting on what offense king even has against meme.
King is stronger than Marco and Katakuri. There's nothing to support any of them can't hurt an admiral. No, Marineford doesn't prove they can't hurt an animal because nobody got into a lengthy 1v1 battle. Besides, Jozu (YC2) hurt an admiral.

What makes Kid and Law superior to King?

This?

King not stronger then shit, he’s a lowly YC just like Marco/Kata. Neither can do shit of significance to a top tier. Burden of proof is on you to prove kings different. We’ve seen Marco with cheap shots not able to hurt an Admiral. King arguably weaker then him. An Ur not blind, u can clearly see the difference in AP/portrayal between the 2 situations. Ur not that hopeless
You think them working together to fight Big Mom and attacking her while she's distracted makes them both individually superior to King? That's one of the dumbest things I have read on this thread and there have been a lot. That's like sucker punching a UFC champion outside the ring while they are distracted and thinking that makes you one of the strongest fighters in the world.

Law and Kid are weaker than King, Marco and Katakuri.
So now meme off guard lol?? See this is why I can’t take u seriously. Ur too damn bias!!!

When Zoro hits apoo mid battle with drake. It legit because apoo knows he fighting 2-1. Now u idiots completely flip flop like always an it’s sneak attacks now.

Not that it helps u any, Marco with an Amy of commanders couldn’t do shit against akainu. Law/Kid portrayal significantly above king counterpart Marco. Stop ignoring portrayal
I give them props where props due but you need to stop acting like injuring Big Mom is the most impressive feat in the world. It isn't. Yes, I know Big Mom stayed she hasn't been injured like for centuries but that is an empty statement since we don't know what she's been doing over the past centuries. Yonko don't go around fighting and challenging each other. It's like Katakuri statement about being unbeatable. It's meant to be looked at as an impressive feat but you can't go around claiming that makes him the strongest YC1. Since there's no facts he ever fought another Yoko Commander or stronger opponent.
u sound stupid, the manga itself implies hurting meme. one of the most impressive feats against a top tier to date. Ur take on the situation irrelevant, to date no Y1C shown any ability to do similar damage. So stop pretending like they can
Big Mom's statement would hold much more weight if she took take attacks from rooftop Luffy, Zoro or even the Scabbards. It's really convenient for her that never happened. Even when she fought Marco it was a short clash, she ran away and acknowledged she did not have enough power to waste.
So her durability only good if it meets ur cult qualifications? I’ll take Oda word...
But keep reading your two piece if it makes you happy.
says the guy that thinks King the lowly YC comparable to top tiers lol. Almost like his fellow Y1C haven’t clearly been established unable to do shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.