Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The attack was implied to be faster then Law speed of lifting his fingers and saying Room , otherwise there would be no point in Zoro getting in the way if Law was faster you dumbfuck
Dumbass Zoro ran into the attack... Killer/Luffy an the rest are implied to slow to escape the attack. The attack never implied to be too fast for anybody to begin with. Multiple characters take note before it even happens. They were talking specifically about the Aoe.

But what’s particularly funny, how ur trying to claim jumping into the attack. The same as completely clearing the Aoe like law does.

I swear u guys are too damn dumb for ur own good. Like I said, law never shown worried about hakia at all. He simply shambles everyone to safety

doesnt matter
zoro still talks about king s dura
his wings are just like kaido s scales
Zoro quite literally says your durability is the same as other dragon type mythical df’s. Kaido was busy dealing with Luffy when Zoro attacked him. It’s entirely different when someone is trying to block an attack having no defense whatsoever and getting hit. It’s clear King’s wing’s were being used to protect himself.

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He isn't talking about the durability of ancient zoans, he never mentioned the durability of the beast pirates
Who has the Ancient Zoans lol?
Post automatically merged:

Zoro quite literally says your durability is the same as other dragon type mythical df’s.
And King replies that his durability is better. And he eats an attack which Kaido bled from.

Dumbass Zoro ran into the attack... Killer/Luffy an the rest are implied to slow to escape the attack. The attack never implied to be too fast for anybody to begin with. Multiple characters take note before it even happens. They were talking specifically about the Aoe.

But what’s particularly funny, how ur trying to claim jumping into the attack. The same as completely clearing the Aoe like law does.

I swear u guys are too damn dumb for ur own good. Like I said, law never shown worried about hakia at all. He simply shambles everyone to safety
For you own good shut the fuck up

What the fuck is that argument? "Zoro ran into it" dirty monkey if Zoro wanted to block the attack, what is the reason in your opinion? He knows Law's abilities. but he prefers to be fatally injured?

sincerely shut your mouth you don't know what you're talking about

law never shown worried

Wtf are you saying you fucking idiot ? Without Zoro they were all dead. Law didn't have enough time to use his DF and save everyone
prove it Ztard... Give us any on panel indication Law worried about that attack. I can post the panel right now of him saving everybody without a word of the Attack being troublesome unlike Zoro/Luffy/Killer

Killer says it himself "we will never have enough time to dodge this attack", if they succeeded it is mainly thanks to Zoro
moron is killer Law?? Then wtf does killer inabilities have to do with anything? Law been canonical shown superior to Zoro/ or any roof top characters in mobility.

Law the one that moves everybody... How tf would Zoro be most responsible?? That literally sounds stupid!!! Without Law, Zoro literally wouldn’t have save anybody. He was support nothing more
No , the belly where Oden scar is, that's not covered in scales , is clear as day dude
stop, this bs has no reality in canon Material

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.