Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He bled from Marco's attacks for the single reason that he didn't block them like he blocked Tatsumaki. He didn't block Onigiri and was bleeding like a fountain you know?

Queen can be tougher than your average Ancient Zoan. Let him display feats which make him tougher than Kaido.
Marco was obviously hurting king alot more than zoro was even when both attacks landed on his body
Kings reaction was night and day

If we include blocking attacks weve never really seen kaido defend/protect himself

With sanji likely not going to land anything on kaido were not gonna have any real reference either way. Queen is still definitely way tougher than most due to his cybernetics + dino zoan even within the beast pirates

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Marco was obviously hurting king alot more than zoro was even when both attacks landed on his body
Kings reaction was night and day
Marco after hours of fighting King failed to break or even crack the mask. Something a part of Ultra Tiger Hunt did.

With sanji likely not going to land anything on kaido were not gonna have any real reference either way. Queen is still definitely way tougher than most due to his cybernetics + dino zoan even within the beast pirates
I never disagreed with this. I was never even talking about Queen in the first place. King while using his defense is more durable than Kaido's scales. That's literally all I said.

Lanjitards are desperate to make Zoro's fights all about Lanji, they want everything that happens on Zoro's fight to be transferable to Lanji and Queen but in the next moment they're claiming that no one can dodge Queen's shitty lasers spam or that no one can escape Queen's dong because he said so. :milaugh:

Can't believe they still try to scale Queen to King after this L :tchpepe:

Lanjitards are desperate to make Zoro's fights all about Lanji, they want everything that happens on Zoro's fight to be transferable to Lanji and Queen but in the next moment they're claiming that no one can dodge Queen's shitty lasers spam or that no one can escape Queen's dong because he said so. :milaugh:
all candyboys can say that is transferable is this : "LOOK KING LAUNCH HIS BODY TOO THEREFORE KING = QUEEN" omg

Thats why hyori now in action
Yeah hyori is finally having a role in Onigashima, but why did Oda chose 2 title chapters for Enma and why did Oda chose has a title Oden beloved sword refer to Enma when Oden used both sword to scar Kaido. So between the 2 sword Oda is saying that Oden prefer Enma? Why, I am really curios about that. Is it because Oda gave Zoro that sword that imply that also Oden like more that sword? It weird to me.

Why is there such a huge difference in focus between the two swords? Is it because one is currently used by Zoro?

A sneak Scabbard Level attack who also cut Zoan Kaido wow :crazwhat::suresure:

King and Queen's Fruits were called Dragon fruit type, so u wrong as always.

I mean, i think all Ancient Zoans were called Dragon Dragon Fruits

This is obviously about King's race
Zoro is the one talking, he says dragons and dinos, Kaido and King, Lueen isn't part of the discussion regardless of how bad you want him to be. :steef:
King runs circles within circles around Lueen in every stat, haki and combat ability. :myman:

Don't let base King low diffing Zoro this chapter distract you from the fact that Fuga continues to act more and more in a way that makes it seem like he's indeed Ushimaru Shimotsuki :goyea:

Zoro's ancestors prove to be MADS throwaway experiments :josad:

King is a Charizard in disguise. Zoro will probably cut the fire on his tail or the tail itself, which could counter whatever durability or gimmick King is hiding.
Just like you'd need internal attacks to damage Big Mom and Kings Haki in your attacks for Kaido, King needs something special as well.
It's not a coincidence Oda showed us Zoro cutting Big Mom's prometheus and now he's fighting a fire zoan creature 2 + 2 = 5 - 1

Marco after hours of fighting King failed to break or even crack the mask. Something a part of Ultra Tiger Hunt did.
Marco isn't a swordman...
And still night and day

I never disagreed with this. I was never even talking about Queen in the first place. King while using his defense is more durable than Kaido's scales. That's literally all I said.
Without kaido defending himself i guess yeah
Tho kaido actually doing so is tougher

Both king and queen are tougher than your average

Status
Not open for further replies.