Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
His mask is the shape of his face though? It literally shaved off a part of the mask clean. It didn't do any cut injury onto the forehead.
Theres still some inbetween like you could cut idk sanjis shirt but not sanji himself. Tiger hunt is still a shashing attack and slashing attacks send flying slash enery just like how some blunt attacks send flying blunt attack energy
The attack didn't so any damage to him either way

Bogard

You can't win
> Zoan King tanking Kaido slashing attacks with his wings, with no damage
> Base King overpowering Zoro in his own forte(swordmanship+physical strength)

No wonder Oda made a spread a chapter before focusing on the RHM's.
Just a reminder why they shouldn't be underestimated :beckmoji::phoenixmarco::king::kata:

Dont argue with Stupidity, you can show all the evidence you want and it still wont deter them because they do not believe in facts.

It's what makes the stupid users most dangerous on this forum.

Apparantly Zoro wants to get fatally injured LOL
Lol I love it when some of the most delusional guys on the forum say shit like this lls. Like my u can even admit ur wrong in ur own damn threads. Even when the poll an thread are telling u otherwise.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Theres still some inbetween like you could cut idk sanjis shirt but not sanji himself. Tiger hunt is still a shashing attack and slashing attacks send flying slash enery just like how some blunt attacks send flying blunt attack energy
The attack didn't so any damage to him either way
The attack was countered by Tankyudon. What broke King's mask was a small portion of that attack. The residual shockwave broke it.

That super strong kid destroyed a county 60 years before the current events

Queen was "down" but then was suddenly in the air and head butted her

Queen's smart (I know it sounds weird) he obviously won't risk it against a yonko
Dude my point is that Queen was knocked out. Only that. One-shotted.
There was no reason for him fake being out since BM was at that state that she only care about food. She would ignore him anyway.

prove it Ztard... Give us any on panel indication Law worried about that attack. I can post the panel right now of him saving everybody without a word of the Attack being troublesome unlike Zoro/Luffy/Killer

moron is killer Law?? Then wtf does killer inabilities have to do with anything? Law been canonical shown superior to Zoro/ or any roof top characters in mobility.

Law the one that moves everybody... How tf would Zoro be most responsible. That literally sounds stupid. Without Law Zoro literally wouldn’t have save anybody moron. He was support nothing more
stop, this bs has no reality in canon Material
Damn thats a lot of headcanon lol
They didnt even thank law coz he never saved them in that scenario

:ihaha::risitasad::risitasad:

No surprise you are being whiny, I just pity you at this point... Im not going to argue with stupid, no point going down that rabbit hole
Theyre deep in their headcanon

Theres zero panel that shows law shambles zoro after Hakai

And killer is an honest dude , he would thank law if it happen
And Kidd thankin only zoro says something about the magnitude of feat he had done

Status
Not open for further replies.