Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
I am not impressed with either attacks. Zangiri Mochi is at best a snakeman level move and might cause some minor blunt trauma. Mogura isn't stronger than mid to high techniques from current Zoro.
Mogura Katakuri is likely consistently weaker than Zoro's current moves man.

Mogura could damage WCI Luffy proficiently , but Zoro's AP has grown past that. Current Zoro is damaging Current Luffy even better.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
This looks like something straight out of a Rubber Hose cartoon. It's so goofy, yet a little disturbing.

I like that Zoro brought up King's back flame. So far, it just seemed like an aesthetic choice, or something he'd probably use to coat his attacks with fire, but it's implied it might be a sort of life force, or protective element. If it's the case, Zoro has just what he needs to deal with that: Fire Cutting.

Also, this whole chapter just echoes Luffy vs Katakuri. Zoro is fighting un uphill battle and must figure out his opponent's abilities in order to win. But Zoro has the added pressure of needing to beat King in comparatively shorter time, as Onigashima is set to fall or blow up in very little time.

I'm so happy to see Drake take on CP0. It's our first blatant example of Marine vs WG. I hope Oda can develop it more. There's quite a bit of potential here.
I'm so glad Marine vs Government is occurring. I foresaw a fracture since long time ago when the Gorosei were treating Akainu like that and although Akainu is keeping balance stable not everyone will supposed to be doing the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.