Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually starting to like Apoo more. His opportunistic ways is what a pirate should be like. Hope he survives this war
Apoo is an example of why people liking Blackbeard is only for his power level Lol

both are what pirates like, and follow same type of methods, and both have meh design, I would argue Apoo is better in design, and Apoo is hella lot funnier

yet Apoo gets hated by many, and Blackbeard just get all the support…

90% of fans love or hate characters based on powerscaling
I’m telling u

Apoo is an example of why people liking Blackbeard is only for his power level Lol

both are what pirates like, and follow same type of methods, and both have meh design, I would argue Apoo is better in design, and Apoo is hella lot funnier

yet Apoo gets hated by many, and Blackbeard just get all the support…

90% of fans love or hate characters based on powerscaling
I’m telling u
Yep "blackbeard a yonko" "apoo is just some vet level possible YC3 dude" :saden:

But isn't Hybrid Form more durable?
Zoro can do nothing to hybrid form but he can cut Dragon Kaido's scales, make him cough up blood and all that?
While Oden never showed he can damage Hybrid Kaido.
Oden never fought hybrid Kaido yet Kaido still holds him in extremely high regard and says there is no other samurai like him, even after Zoro scarred him the later received no such praise( monstruous samurai and or even reminded of Oden) from Kaido. This tells me that Zoro still has a ways to go, he will do better the next round against Kaido imo.

W

Wonderful World

Really solid chapter.

I'm skeptical, but it seems like Fuuga could be a friend to Yamato and not one of the Daimyos from the cave, but it's hard to say. The fact that his lower body seems to be a centaur might mean he was around on Punk Hazard when Law was there, so I'm doubtful he may be Ushimaru or any of the others. How will Yamato stop this Yokai? by freezing it and having Fuuga move the rest of the equipment below?

:quest:

Apoo is hilarious; he's already thinking about how he can benefit from CP0. Though Drake rejected Apoo's offer, it's obvious they'll need to team up for this one, but I doubt we're going to see the outcome. Despite Apoo being such scum, it's pretty interesting in that he doesn't give a shit about being surrounded by enemies on all fronts and just says and does what he wants, lol. Now that it's confirmed in front of Apoo that Drake is a marine, I'm sure Apoo will take advantage of that too. If Drake's cover is blown, perhaps he'll ditch the pirate outfit and go back to donning marine attire by the end of all this?

And now for the feature presentation:

:denzimote:

These dinosaur fights are shaping up to be some of the craziest fights in the series. As silly as Tempura Udon looks, it's insanely dangerous, just like Brachiosnake and this being akin to a laser says it all. I'm glad Zoro is being challenged here since it'll be all the more rewarding seeing how he finishes off King. Whether it will be ADV CoC or Adv CoA remains to be seen, but it should be crazy taking King's durability into account. Enma reacting to Hiyori playing the Shamisen is interesting because I don't recall if Oden ever heard her after she became more proficient unless I'm wrong here. How would it recognize her?

The fact that Hiyori is really out here playing the Shamisen in an active warzone is just...:saden::nicagesmile:

Hopefully, Orochi gets what's coming to him finally. I'm sure Hiyori is going to follow through and finish this, but if anything goes wrong, this is where I expect we'll see Denjiro reappear if anything else.

Let's see what happens next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oden never fought hybrid Kaido yet Kaido still holds him in extremely high regard and says there is no other samurai like him, even after Zoro scarred him the later received no such praise( monstruous samurai and or even reminded of Oden) from Kaido. This tells me that Zoro still has a ways to go, he will do better the next round against Kaido imo.
That's all fine and dandy, I am asking you how much more durable is Hybrid Kaido than Dragon Kaido?
Post automatically merged:

Kaido blocke with Kanabo
So then King's wings are more durable than Kaido's body?

Status
Not open for further replies.