Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would still be underwhelming, maybe he could help preventing the explosives from going off together with Yamato using his ice powers
Even if it is underwhelming at this point I don't think Brook will have any other major moments during this arc, also Kanjuro's Kazenbo is seen as a Yokai and Brook himself was also seen as a Yokai during the arc.

"ZKK" lmaoooooo

RIP Zorotards :crazwhat:

This chapter show how a fanbase can be wrong about a character

"Zoro Is on oden's level"

:arnoling::kobeha::youcraz:

"Zoro stronger than Luffy"

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

"Zoro >>> Katakuri"

:jay-yeah::jay-yeah::jay-yeah:

"Zoro Yonko level"

:ronalugh::ronalugh::ronalugh:
How are you downscaling Zoro, when you are supposed to be upscaling King? King is the one being given new information, not Zoro. King is the one outperforming Kaido.

The salt, I can taste it.:cheers:

I'm liking the Apoo and Drake show. Now I dnt want them to fight each other. Let's see if they can get past CP-0. Robin is probably getting captured.

So is one of the giants an ally now? Let's see where this leads to.

King vs Zoro is the best fight on Onigashima. :finally:

Orochi vs Hyori is finally here. Now I need to see if she can fight, or Denjiro will come in to assist.

Oh yeah, the fools who said, Orochi would be Zoro final opponent in Wano... :holdthisl:

I fuck with Apoo man. I like how the bastard only cares about himself and such an asshole. Even though he did Kidd dirty I like Apoo lol. Hope he kicks some ass here but something tells me Oda might do him dirty like he did Hawkins :lawsigh:
Agree oda can't never be trusted even doe he doing apoo good this arc but hey at least he did more than Hawkins motherfucker got real endurance unlike someone who need dolls to have that

Wasn't zoro going to mid diff king ? Why is he wasting his time here he should get on middiffing king and then go onto kill sanji and then kill Kaido. Isn't that what the fanboys were dreaming ?

Whenever Zoro has struggled his Fights have been 100x More Epic,You just Know this Fight will be epic and I just Hope Zoro doesn’t Rely On Oden’s sword too much. I want To see Zoro win on his own accord.

Most likely We’ll see Zoro Use CoC coating ? What do you think ?
There doesn’t seem to be anything else
@Finalbeta @Peroroncino
I definitely hope Zoro will unleash his CoC soon. I hope he becomes stronger after this fight, not that he wasn't already garguantually strong.

Agree oda can't never be trusted even doe he doing apoo good this arc but hey at least he did more than Hawkins motherfucker got real endurance unlike someone who need dolls to have that
Aye man no matter what happens to Apoo from here on out he already proved his shit. He might be a rat but he’s no weakling. Outside of the rooftop 5 Apoo can take any supernova imo

Status
Not open for further replies.