One Piece EPISODE 1000 - Overwhelming Strength! The Straw Hats Come Together

Rate The Episode

• Total voters
Interesting that we can confirm that Queen COO is extremly bad (king reacted twice when Momo was getting free) here an other proof that King COO >>>>>>> Queen - He can't even sense 2 SN next to him what a fuking shame :ihaha:

Best part both Zoro&Luffy ignore Queen the clown :risitavirus:
Fodder level CoO, couldn't hurt Luffy and Zoro with a cheapshot, millions of times slower and weaker than King, durability on par with Page1, this man really is the weakest commander in the story. :kobeha:

Trash, looks like animators took their sweet time animating good Sanji scenes while barely animating Good Luffy scenes. They can’t draw Luffy properly. He needs to be perfect.
What are you talking about? Luffy had a ton of really well animated scenes this episode.
Post automatically merged:

I don’t usually watch op anime, but my god this episode was bad. I though we would get multiple chapters, as they had been preparing for this for a long time.
Why would you think we were getting multiple chapters?

What are you talking about? Luffy had a ton of really well animated scenes this episode.

Why would you think we were getting multiple chapters?
It was foreseeable that the posing of the Straw Hats as a team (chapter 989) would be the focus. We've had a lot of fillers lately so that the timing works with the 1000th episode. Hopefully the anime is going faster now. Btw, Batman (the Gifter) has a girlfriend.

Last edited:
Asura was spoiled in the remake opening of we are:finally:

Love the reintroduction of the Strawhats. Zoro, Luffy, and Ussop had the best ones to me.

RS lanji sleeping under rocks was another highlight :funky:

I noticed the anime is fleshing more out, so idiots who only watch the anime, won't be saying Zoro ain't going on the roof with Luffy.

Thanks Toei... u know who u are :holdthisl: again lol

Last edited:
It was foreseeable that the posing of the Straw Hats as a team (chapter 989) would be the focus. We've had a lot of fillers lately so that the timing works with the 1000th episode. Hopefully the anime is going faster now. Btw, Batman (the Gifter) has a girlfriend.

I don't see the pace changing at all. At best, we get one or two episodes at some point that cover a chapter.

Filler action can be plenty entertaining when done well.

Also, can't believe Robin murdered Batman's girlfriend like that.:risitasad: