One Piece EPISODE 1000 - Overwhelming Strength! The Straw Hats Come Together

Rate The Episode

• Total voters
This damn toxicity in this thread
I came here to read people thoughts about such an episode to find first post this be a Sanji slander, a false one too, and the rest Z fans following the toxicity :lawsigh: this really left a bad taste in my mouth

remind me what’s the mods job in this site again? only posting some silly polls I guess
Trying to be the victim huh.you just blind your eye when we zorofans got lot of slander and hate from sanjitards,Luffytards,lawtards and others.the way zoro got the hate is more than the hate all characters got combine.fuck off you fucking idiot bias.if any zorofans saying fact about zoro you haters always have something headcanon and hate to shit on us.btw sanji deserve the hate he got cause he is not even a good character oda ever create,he just a traitor.traitor deserve hate.

Trying to be the victim huh.you just blind your eye when we zorofans got lot of slander and hate from sanjitards,Luffytards,lawtards and others.the way zoro got the hate is more than the hate all characters got combine.fuck off you fucking idiot bias.if any zorofans saying fact about zoro you haters always have something headcanon and hate to shit on us.btw sanji deserve the hate he got cause he is not even a good character oda ever create,he just a traitor.traitor deserve hate.
Cringe post

Nami have and she defeated her opponent. Plus she defeated actually two named opponents in Wano.
Nami defeated a %5 Ulti (Big Mom literally did most of the wok for her) while Chopper held his own against a toying Queen and Perospero.

Also she was much better portraited in WCI than that fraud, so this is just your headcanon
How? By getting Cracker's Biscuit Soldier's wet for Luffy with protection from Homies? Chopper held his own against Big Mom's attacks and made Perospero shit himself with Monster Point.
Post automatically merged:

Brook objectively has better feats than Chopper, and he is portrayed alongside Franky and Robin consistently.
I'm not saying Chopper is stronger just his strength is more comparable to the mid trio than Nami and Usopp. If Chopper is part of the weak trio, then he is slightly weaker than the weakest mid trio.

One Piece EPISODE 1000
"Overwhelming Strength! The Straw Hats Come Together"
圧倒的戦力!麦わらの一味集結

Attōteki Senryoku! Mugiwara no Ichimi Shūketsu

Opening ✦ | We Are! (Episode 1000 Version) - Hiroshi Kitadani
Chapter(s) : 989 (p. 11-17)

Airdate: November 21, 2021

[Episode 1001 PREVIEW]

OP ✦ - TV Size
I stopped watching the anime a really long time ago but that intro gave me goosebumps

Nami defeated a %5 Ulti (Big Mom literally did most of the wok for her) while Chopper held his own against a toying Queen and Perospero.

How? By getting Cracker's Biscuit Soldier's wet for Luffy with protection from Homies? Chopper held his own against Big Mom's attacks and made Perospero shit himself with Monster Point.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not saying Chopper is stronger just his strength is more comparable to the mid trio than Nami and Usopp. If Chopper is part of the weak trio, then he is slightly weaker than the weakest mid trio.
blah blah blah, she defeated in the end two opponents(Orochi and Ulti), while chopper defeated no one, that the point.