Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So we have Viz confirmation that Enma is Oden favourite blade not only that but Enma is preserving Oden's experiences (which is not hacky :suresure:). What a concidence that the 2 main character Luffy&Zoro have such a deep connection with Oden'will.

One is currently fighting Kaido, and the other will soon take Kaido'head. Oden<I was on my way to cut off your head as you sat on that empty island drinking yourself to sleep>
Same concept of getting kaido's head is mention again in chapter 993 Title: the dream of Wano.
People in the flower capital <they went to Onigashima and sliced up orochi and kaido and raised hell>. (Enma is used to slice and is connected to Hell)
Last point in the same chapter 993 (Title: dream of Wano) the nine samurai that follow Oden stated that:
This fight ain't over...until his head is severed>
A good day for ZKK especially after seeing that King state that he is even more durable than a dragon (kaido).
King< true..but my specific case it goes even beyond that>
The next time Zoro will use flying dragon blaze on Kaido that head will be chop :steef:
Hater gona hate xD powerscalling isnt a reason to avoid what the story is telling us.

Status
Not open for further replies.