Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Put your clothes back on:watchout:
First of all... if you're going to talk shit, make sure you @ me.

Second, and most importantly. I already claimed you as my grandson several months back in front of everyone in the OL and you had nothing to say about it since you know in your heart that it's true. You had the post deleted by a mod because you were embarrassed by it.

I'm disappointed, I expected a little more originality out of you, junior.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@Bango๐Ÿ…
I have already told you this several times, Maru, Im not like you, I have stopped drinking and using drugs almost 6 months ago, luckily I have been sober for a long time and Im not interested in the illegal substances you consume every night, lewdman, you should try to be like me and you'll be fine, but now you need help, your body won't resist your lewd rituals for much longer Maru :tiredpepe :diout

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
@Bango๐Ÿ…
I have already told you this several times, Maru, Im not like you, I have stopped drinking and using drugs almost 6 months ago, luckily I have been sober for a long time and Im not interested in the illegal substances you consume every night, lewdman, you should try to be like me and you'll be fine, but now you need help, your body won't resist your lewd rituals for much longer Maru :tiredpepe :diout
Nice fanfic..

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
You wanted to marry me. You wanted to be my husband. You wanted to provide for your wife Maru, but you couldn't even provide for yourself. You came in last place. Holy shit, do you know how embarrassing it is to come in last place in a competition that involved nearly 30 people? Sad!

I am officially filing a divorce with you, never speak to me again lewd boy.