Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
you read my post and stressed out because it actually what happened, lmao keep coping, the first impact in belly is the same zoro deflected, every logical person would agree with this
try to make all the bullshit you want so you can cope with that reality.
It's the same attack king flies at high speed and tries to skewer the opponent with his beak which is what he did both times nothing will ever change that.
Fact is zoro's jaw strength>RS Sanji:milaugh:

try to make all the bullshit you want so you can cope with that reality.
It's the same attack king flies at high speed and tries to skewer the opponent with his beak which is what he did both times nothing will ever change that.
Fact is zoro's jaw strength>RS Sanji:milaugh:
reality = what i actually said. The first impact sanji took it in the belly, same as the one zoro deflected, then king build speed and power taking him on a trip, that's a whole new attack...
I know most zorotards are brain dead but I didn't know it was this bad:goyea:

Zoro's jaw + two arms < king arms < king's legs = sanji legs

Actually thats pretty accurate :cheers:

I have some number of my own as well:
Luffy: 3/3.5 BI ( but i don't see him with a bounty higher than teach's, so i guess bb's bounty shall increase too.)
Zoro: 1.4 BI (for fighting two yonkos, and ofc he'll defeat a YC too)
Sanji: 1/1.1 BI (defeating a YC, and i think when he's done with fatty, he's going to "save" robin against some of the cp0 dudes, just a theory.)
Jinbe: 650/670 MIL
Robin: 500/550 MIL. as we get towards the end of the show, robin's getting even more important, so i guess the WG will increase her bounty considerably shall cp0 fail to capture her.
Other SH: under 500/450 MIL i guess...
EoW
BB 7 bill
Luffy 5 bill
Zoro 1.620 bill
Sanji 1.477 bill
Jinbe 948 mill

reality = what i actually said. The first impact sanji took it in the belly, same as the one zoro deflected, then king build speed and power taking him on a trip, that's a whole new attack...
I know most zorotards are brain dead but I didn't know it was this bad:goyea:

Zoro's jaw + two arms < king arms < king's legs = sanji legs
Stop crying because Lanji is fighting a living gag that is Jack level and Zoro is fighting a Admiral level character

king already builded his speed, he already started accelerating before, sanji would need time to build his but it's too late so can't do shit about it, you know physics. If he had someting like a ground at the moment of the first belly impact he would have used it with his legs to stop or get himself out of there
King went from transforming in front of judge's son and bodying him against a building to he was building up speed while being in arms reach distance. :kobeha:
Let's not even talk about the canon anime and how hard King flexed on the little boy. :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.