Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't act like you know me you miserable twat! any sanji fan here knows that i openly admitted that i like zoro more than Sanji in their own fan club
No. You can’t be fans of both. Over here at WorstGen we take our fictional drawings seriously, pick a side and apologize or I’ll have to send you a strongly worded message in defense of my favorite cartoon swordsman :beckmoji:

why would Sanji be a Lunarian in the first place? That was immediately obvious? I swear you guys make up the stupidest shit and then boast about your own stupidity.
It’s not actually stupid,There were some major inclinations for one Queen specifically mentioned it while fighting Sanji? I dunno how stupid could one be for thinking there were none.There were some actual things that related to Sanji being similar to Lunarians,It again makes DJ completely random now that the Lunaria lore is gone and is actually only valid to King.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
again false accusation... vacant infact.. youvre not helping your case here fam
Reality. You are literally carbon copy of Kuro Ashi. That guy also tried to act this bullshit "I like both but more this" and now he fully blown on Sanji just like you.

Keep coping and don't think of you as a Zoro supported, cling onto Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.