Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reality. You are literally carbon copy of Kuro Ashi. That bitch also tried to act this bullshit "I like both but more this" and now he fully blown on Sanji just like you.

Keep coping and don't think of you as a Zoro supported, cling onto Sanji.
Just coz i talk more about sanji doesn't mean i don't like zoro.. hasn't anyone taught you about logical fallacies and common sense fam..?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
"Redon:
Zoro's final sentence refers to the same person, in the vignettes it is clear who is speaking :)

The chapter is much better than it looks in the Spoiler, there is a lot of text but a lot of cool images."
Either both for Luffy or Luffy and Kuina.

No fucking way there are fucking idiots who would believe Zoro saying best friend ( Sanji ) XDDD>D>D

Sanji and zoro both have coc so this is not wrong
It's fake spoilers lil bro
Both Sanji and Zoro are jobber wings.
Sanji has always been a jobber.

Now that Zoro has been officially Sanjified to follow up on "Wings of Pirate King" he's also an ordinary jobber like Sanji.

Extra ordinary Zoro is gone and Sanjified Zoro is here to stay.

Wings of Pirate King

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Just coz i talk more about sanji doesn't mean i don't like zoro.. hasn't anyone taught you about logical fallacies and common sense fam..?
You don't like him, constantly going against him and spreading some bullshit like Sanji posing a threat to him.

Get ur shit together and admit ur allegiance.

It's getting weird with you trying to act like u dont rep Sanji.

Don't forget that Queen took Sanji's HM previously, yet he's rather interested in telling King's backstory to Sanji lmao.
Wtf doest that even mean, you assume this is the first thing queen says after getting hit when i can put money that its not even this case at all

Status
Not open for further replies.