Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro attacks King with his "Shishishi Sonson" but does nothing to him. King fights back
Zoro attacks King with his "Shishishi Sonson" but does nothing to him. King fights back
Shishishi Sonson was enough to KO momentarly Apoo (a beast that can take CP0 attack, Kidd attack and fighting for hours X-drake that show hybrid attack to be in the same panel with g4 luffy when they took down the numbers)

So yeah Shishishi Sonson is strong but King is a monster

You fucking shit on Zoro clown and say you like him.

Different opinions XD. You've been shitting on Zoro for weeks comparing him to weaklings like Sanji and other stuff and you think you genuinely like him?

Some weird as likeness then.
again its how you define shitting

you have sensitized your salinity level by not accepting or acknowledging opinion.. and thats your definition of hating something you have a different opinion of..

go weep to this reality somewhere else not here

Luffy is about to get the wank of the century when it’s time to focus on his fight omg

Look at what Oda has been giving his two commanders…Luffy might rip the dimension in half with his awakening :gokulaugh:

Sure it does, it breaches your opponent's will power to maintain their clash. Unless you think Doffy/Chinjao and Kat just used it for show in their clashes that were explicitly HYPED for containing base CoC.

No King doesn't, you are using circular reasoning because you think Zoro is stronger than he is, he's a veteran with big holes in his fight game working on becoming commander level this arc.
Base CoC is not used for anything fight related LMFAOO. The fuck are you even on about. Literally zero mentions, implication or feats of it.

he's a veteran with big holes in his fight game working on becoming commander level this arc.
And sorry, Zoro before King was already significantly above most commanders on rooftop. The mere fact you called someone who casually chopped Kaido's scales on top of overpowering his attack, blocked strongest attack in OP history momentarily, and while being half dead outdid Kaido in CQC skirmish on top of scarring him for life a... vet life.

If that's vet level, then the fodder who got crushed by drunk, base Kaido must be weaker than Nami.

Rooftop Zoro had feats and portrayal Katakuri. King outdoes that even more.

Actually, I'm not even going to baby you here. You bitch about things and insult others but that quote above shows how agenda driven you are. Calling Zoro vet level after the insantiy showed on rooftop which even left Kaido and BM stunned on multiple occasions.

It's funny to see you cry and cope with the chapter, though. King beats Katakuri in every aspect from portrayal to feats by a MILE.

The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"
Zoro COC hype lets fucking gooo:steef:
Cant wait to see multiple reddit thread "sanji will have COC too":usoprice:
There a multi thousand upvoted thread right now about how he will have it

You fucking shit on Zoro clown and say you like him.

Different opinions XD. You've been shitting on Zoro for weeks comparing him to weaklings like Sanji and other stuff and you think you genuinely like him?

Some weird as likeness then.
That person's always done that, Ive called him out myself as well

"• King's dialogue after Zoro using Conqueror's Haki shows that King also has it. He asks Zoro if he wants to be a 'King' as a pun to his own name.

• Queen's tells Sanji that King is undefeatable•

• Lunarians can survive any natural conditions (Fire, Ice, etc.) unharmed.

BEST FRIEND: It's Monkey D. Luffy as per translations. Not kuina. It's about the same person he addresses as 'Captain' in the sentence.
"I have to do it to fullfill a promise given to my Captain and best friend (Luffy)"
Sound interesting, I assume we see a CoC clash in the end, back in chapter 893 the spoiler first didn´t reveal also that Kata had CoC, it come out later.

Queen just going to blow himself up and Sanji gets the credit.
It will never not be funny how everyone (Candies and Luffyfags) is completely fine with the cook being carried from 0 to hero by his daddy but are always crying about swords.
Because Zorofans like to put their fingers inside the ass of every other fandom whenever others favorite character shine. Also, yeah Sanji powers given by his daddy, Df users get powers from dfs, sword users get from magical swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.