Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't people realize why Zoro is related to the Cross which represents Christianity?
Why he is Santoryu User? Why he have Asura (Trion Figure)? Why the Final Attack he used against Mihawk is associated with No.3?
Why Oda said that instead of giving Zoro a DF, he'd rather give it to One of his Swords?
Why his Determination/Willpower was always a Highlight since Manga started? (Choosing Death over Failure)
Why instead of One Animal Theme, Zoro is associated with Shark, Tiger & Dragon?
Why his Attacks involve all Animals, Demons, Dragons & even a Canon?

Zoro have Strongest Haoshoku Haki of all times !!!!
He have Trion King's Spirit, He is like Anti-Christ or Devil Version of Christ
Did you know that in Ryuma One-Shot, it was revealed that he is Strongest Swordsman because He have Greatest Warrior Soul?
And that he was known among people as "The King"

Blackbeard have a Body that allows him to have Three DFs
Zoro have a Soul that allows him to carry Three King's Wills

Black Sword (Enma) that represents Oden, Fire Sword (Nidai or another) that represents Luffy & his Final Power-Up will be Upgrading Kuina's Sword (You can guess what kind of Sword it will become)

Zoro is True Successor of WB + Kaido + Mihawk (Strongest Creature, Strongest Man & Strongest Swordsman)

The manga. :seriously:

It doesn’t give us a TL but it says that’s how he tamed enma.

Also, Oden was always passively using it seeing as Whitebeard could tell that Oden was a CoC user on their first meet, even when Oden didn’t know he was using it.

And someone has to use their haki in order for the person to know.
when Oden and Whitebeard met ... Oden was 28

but we have panels of him using Enma in 13 or 15 ... no one knows anything about Oden Haki state at 13 ... even Luffy didn't had full control over his CoC at 13 ... I doubt Shanks or Roger achieved this feat ...

so if Oden did = it's a peerless feat
so if Oden didn't = he is doing what Zoro doing but at much younger age

p.s
I don't understand why you are fighting this
Oden wank is transferable to Zoro ... just accept it :kata:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Talk about power creep lmao, if so zoro regress because you thought he can defeat admirals now he is struggling against mere yc1, go on haki fanboy, it wont change the fact sanji still does all that without haki or training cloown haha.

He is literally blooming his Haki right now vs dude who is the strongest beast pirate after Kaido.

What am I losing here?

Sanji is fighting some goofy as clown that reps King himself in the same chapter.

Get lost.

when Oden and Whitebeard met ... Oden was 28

but we have panels of him using Enma in 13 or 15 ... no one knows anything about Oden Haki state at 13 ... even Luffy didn't had full control over his CoC at 13 ... I doubt Shanks or Roger achieved this feat ...

so if Oden did = it's a peerless feat
so if Oden didn't = he is doing what Zoro doing but at much younger age

p.s
I don't understand why you are fighting this
Oden wank is transferable to Zoro ... just accept it :kata:
Yamato was using CoC at the age of 8.:seriously:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
again having a different opinion doesn't stand evidence to hatred..

just coz i like mangoes doesn't mean i hate bananas..

fire your Kindergarten teachers I'm having to fill in their role now
You fucking shit on Zoro clown and say you like him.

Different opinions XD. You've been shitting on Zoro for weeks comparing him to weaklings like Sanji and other stuff and you think you genuinely like him?

Some weird as likeness then.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It got massively hinted that he has COC too. I mean, it's literally his name lol.
That explosion could also be a hint that king used CoC and zoro sub-consciouly activated it as well leading to an explosion like luffy vs kata

We have to wait for the chapter for more clarity but spoiler say "nothing happened to zoro after that explosion" which could be a hint in what I said above

Status
Not open for further replies.