Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what Zoro said, he can't win without knowing King's race. Zoro doesn't want to hunt White people, he only collects bounty of colored people

Daz Bones - African American
Ohm - Indian
Kaku - Latino
Ryuma - Japanese meaning yellow
Pica - African American
Zoro is japanese too

The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"
Zoro COC hype lets fucking gooo:steef:
Cant wait to see multiple reddit thread "sanji will have COC too":usoprice:
They already exist

Leaker left out huge info about Sanji and queen btw

:crazwhat:
- Zoro attacks King directly, but there is an explosion.
My guess is that Sanji or Queen caused that explosion, most likely Queen gets up after Sanji kick, he's not hurt but says how strange it is that Sanji can create flames out of nowhere and compares him to King and explains that he's a god :kata:

Stfu bitchass clown. U down in the mud because Lanji is irrelevant in the power creep race.

GTFO and enjoy Sanji using Judge's toys instead of Haki.
Talk about power creep lmao, if so zoro regress because you thought he can defeat admirals now he is struggling against mere yc1, go on haki fanboy, it wont change the fact sanji still does all that without haki or training cloown haha.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I can defend @BleakAsh
He was part of Zoro's FC when he joined and he told me 1-2 weeks ago that he likes Zoro more than Sanji.
He’s defending Sanji more because it’s necessary.
Believe me Zoro bros
:endthis:
No i was here during his early days when he pretended to be a zoro fan just to downplay him every chapter:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.