Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So something bigger is coming
Oh absolutely. I’m just confused at the decision to give Sanji a game-changing powerup just for it to not have any effect on the battle at hand.

It would be like if Luffy fought on par with Doffy in base/g2/g3, went G4 then continued to fight on par with Doffy.

The way Sanji’s exoskeleton reveal was framed had me thinking it was something big lmao

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i don't attain any benefit from supporting his hype so you're spouting crap again

and some random dimwit is gonna tell me what i should like and what i shouldn't.. spare your gibberish to the mirror..
You are a fake dude. clinging onto whatever the hype is.

You visibly prefer Sanji and trying to act otherwise now that Zoro gets hype stop fucking lying at least.

Rep Sanji like all the other clowns do and be true to urself.

You are a fake dude. Fake ass clown clinging onto whatever the hype is.

You visibly prefer Sanji and trying to act otherwise now that Zoro gets hype stop fucking lying at least.

Rep Sanji like all the other clowns do and be true to urself.
yea you're a realist ik..... i'd rather that earth be flat than that dogshit

Who the fuck cares what Zoro unlocks? He is leagues above Lanji's lame ass.

Queen no sell fucking Hells memories all of you clowns repped to the moon last weeks.
No one repped shit clown if u really thought the fight will end 1031 you are an idiot, and yes it does metter how much PU zoro need because zoro is not as strong as you thought so ur sorry ass hyping up king as being special when he is just the same as other 1yc while sanji handles queen without many PU, read next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.