Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
something something magic sword
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I mean they are not wrong, its just not buff magic rather nerf magic
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

guys, just stop betting againts zoro. Idk how many time you guys were btfod hard
It not like Candy Boy PU which heal instantly all damage cause by Queen nah it not like Luffy adcoc cause by just fighting.
Nah Zoro is the only one that received a PU which is fighting against Zoro for over 50 chapters in all occasion from the clash with Apoo, to fighting the 2 Yonko to fight King.
Zoro would have being more effective with Shuishui than with Enma :milaugh:

I'm sure the Redon is wrong and Zoro is talking about Luffy and Kuina. He promised her that he would become the best swordsman. He talks about this debt.
It's obviously about kuina but redon likes to hide some stuff to reveal it later on, he must have a reason not to say it right away :kata:

how ANY of you know Oden had his CoC under full control when he was a teen?
The manga. :seriously:

It doesn’t give us a TL but it says that’s how he tamed enma.

Also, Oden was always passively using it seeing as Whitebeard could tell that Oden was a CoC user on their first meet, even when Oden didn’t know he was using it.

And someone has to use their haki in order for the person to know.

Bogard

You can't win
> Monster hyped by Queen to be able to survive in any environments, calling him a god
> Taking no damage from Zoro's attacks once again
> Zoro being so pushed he is having flashbacks in how to handle King, unlocking color of conqueror
> King hinting at having coc himself by wondering if Zoro also want to become a "King"

Damn the King hype is getting off the chart:crazwhat:

Honestly this is the kind of One Piece I’ve missed for so long. You can seriously feel the stakes getting high and the lore keeps pouring in. Wano is far from over. We still have much more to find out, where the poneglyph is? What is Kaido’s true agenda in Wano? Why specifically Wano? What will the World Government do when they know of the fall of the two yonkos? I am also positive someone else with a massive force will make his debut this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.