Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zoro can survive an explosion with CoA, then you admiral wankers should realise that Akainu's magma isn't an auto win when you have haki.
This Oden dickriding seriously needs to stop

He was as pure a swordsman as a swordsman gets and no one even considered him WSS candidate

Oda didn't even consider him worthy of having a Supreme grade blade

His own family considers Ryuma a God and puts him in far greater regard

It took 40 year old cuck Oden to do to Kaido what Zoro at barely legal drinking age did aka scar Kaido. Not to mention Zoro didn't cheap shot Kaido unlike Oden and it was hybrid Yonko Kaido and Zoro was nerfed.
The smart play for you Zoro fans is to wank Oden to high heaven:kaidowhat:

"• King's dialogue after Zoro using Conqueror's Haki shows that King also has it. He asks Zoro if he wants to be a 'King' as a pun to his own name.

• Queen's tells Sanji that King is undefeatable•

• Lunarians can survive any natural conditions (Fire, Ice, etc.) unharmed.

BEST FRIEND: It's Monkey D. Luffy as per translations. Not kuina. It's about the same person he addresses as 'Captain' in the sentence.
"I have to do it to fullfill a promise given to my Captain and best friend (Luffy)"
Sound interesting, I assume we see a CoC clash in the end, back in chapter 893 the spoiler first didn´t reveal also that Kata had CoC, it come out later.
May need to wait for translation. It’s likely King uses the word Hao for supreme king not just “Kingu” which is his name.

He is literally blooming his Haki right now vs dude who is the strongest beast pirate after Kaido.

What am I losing here?

Sanji is fighting some goofy as clown that reps King himself in the same chapter.

Get lost.
I dont have problem at all with haki PU but dont go cry about sanji fighting and defeating kaido 2nd strongest without as much difficulty as zoro, only thing you can do is talk shit 0 explanation , you got 0 credibility clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.