Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To all Lanjitards out there, tell me again how Queen and King are equals after Queen worshipped King as a God this chapter. :queenhear::doffytroll:

Simpji tops out at fighting King's cheerleader, lmao. :mihanha:

How can Kata and Marco beat King again :catsure:?
This. :cheers:

Queen: He was a survivor of the "Lunaria tribe" that would have been annihilated.
A monster that can survive in any environment in the natural world.
A long time ago, "God", that was their title!!

Again Zoro vs King. The previous explosion was defended with an armed color.
Song of the Four and the Lion to King
No damage to King and counterattack against Zoro..

King: Are you really trying to become a “king”?
Zoro: Yeah... I have an appointment with the captain and friends!!!

KING'S HYPE TRAIN IS UNSTOPPABLE

THE STRONGEST YONKO COMMANDER OF ALL TIME
:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I FUCKING CALLED HIS HAX TO BE AN ADAPTIVE ABILITY, YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! LET'S! FUCKING! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Last edited:
Woahhh best fight ever for zoro after time skip. He got an enemy that kinda stronger than him at the momment.
But if zoro release all he got maybe he got a chance to defeat the strongest yonko commander beside red hair crew. Maybe we will see what happen to zoro eye, is it really blind or just to give handicap to weak enemy.
Btw finally zoro revealed that he has king haki nice

Last edited:
"• King's dialogue after Zoro using Conqueror's Haki shows that King also has it. He asks Zoro if he wants to be a 'King' as a pun to his own name.

• Queen's tells Sanji that King is undefeatable•

• Lunarians can survive any natural conditions (Fire, Ice, etc.) unharmed.

BEST FRIEND: It's Monkey D. Luffy as per translations. Not kuina. It's about the same person he addresses as 'Captain' in the sentence.
"I have to do it to fullfill a promise given to my Captain and best friend (Luffy)"
Sound interesting, I assume we see a CoC clash in the end, back in chapter 893 the spoiler first didn´t reveal also that Kata had CoC, it come out later.
Undefeated hype + COC reveal???

LET'S FUCKIN GOOOOOOO!!!!

Btw, wouldn't wonder me if King's ability is even exceptional among his race since he combines his ability with his own Ryuo. I'm calling it, that's gonna be King's version of advanced haki.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yes, better than all those
Luffy, Roger & Joy Boy are more Special, but not because of their Willpower (Alone)

Do you even know why Zoro & Sanji are Wings of Luffy?
Zoro's Willpower is Superior to anyone including Luffy & Sanji's Emotions are Superior to anyone including Luffy
But Luffy is Special because He is Balanced Combination of Both

It's like Luffy Overall = Zoro + Sanji which makes him Better than both
But when it comes to Willpower alone or Emotional Power alone, Zoro & Sanji are Superior
It’s a shonen and it often makes everything much more simple : Luffy is the MC, the best power is COC, Luffy is specialized in COC while for Zoro it’s COA, Shanks and Roger - straw hats bearers are hyped for their willpower, the story is like most shonen to have the willpower to surpass your enemy through and through etc etc.
you can bet Luffy have more willpower than Zoro

SUCK MY D. YOU MF!

I told you all that Kuina's family were the descendants of Wano. Not Zoro!

Haha suck that. Zoro is not related to Ryuuma at all.
The family line mentioned here is not even Ryuuma's family line, or the comparisons made with Zoro lol.

Kuina's family being from Wano was confirmed 100 chapters ago. Zoro's background being from wano and Ryuuma's descendent is a new plotline.

what do you mean Major? He said: “He’s not a Lunarian” and we know Sanji is a human who had gotten his genes sequenced on panel for fucks sake.
He also said he was a Cyborg which he clearly ain’t,altering Gene sequence to exhibit Fire Abilities is rationally linked to being a Lunarian since that is quite blatant how part of their demeanour is based around being able to conjure fire.
And I’m glad you are self aware of that last part of not being able to grasp simple things.

Status
Not open for further replies.