Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The family line mentioned here is not even Ryuuma's family line, or the comparisons made with Zoro lol.

Kuina's family being from Wano was confirmed 100 chapters ago. Zoro's background being from wano and Ryuuma's descendent is a new plotline.
Dude when was Kuina's family confirmed to be from Wano? That was never confirmed.

And not only that, they were confirmed to be Shimotsuki's. That means Zoro isn't.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I'm loving this development. Zoro unconsciously used coc against Kaido with his Asura. The battle with King is slowly allowing him to tap into this power at will with the road to control Enma seemingly linked to great mastery of your haki

Guess the training Zoro got allowed him to go a step further into that direction, with the battle experience against the yonko(mostly Kaido) pushing him past his limits to unlock his potential that he'd seemingly master during the battle against King

Likely he'd end up turning Enma black during this battle :watchout:

Also did Zoro just admit Sanji is his best friend ?:quest:
Redon says zoro called luffy his best friend

King vs Katakuri dies even more as a debate with each passing chapter. King now has:

-CoC

-Undefeatable hype

-A bounty gap larger than Cracker-Katakuri

-Flat out better feats in every department outside of CoO

-Defense so strong that he can tank attacks far stronger than ones that cut Kaido's scales, meanwhile Katakuri gets heavily damaged from attacks that don't do shit to aforementioned scales after billion hits

-Hasn't even gone Hybrid yet.

I'm still someone who doesn't call King anything above High High Tier. However, if he starts using CoC coating, then by Kaido's own admission he'll be a low top tier- or borderline. Same as Ben.

Scabbards are weak swordsmen

Zoro is the Monster Samurai , Kaido is waiting for
That last line of Zoro implyin luffy needs him vs Kaido
isnt hilarious that we are saying that Scabban are weak when they are able to take down players like Yack which I think could be very annoying for basically all the other member in the alliance (without the 4SN) I think even Sanji would have difficulty in taking down Jack
Zoro is on a totally different scale than 99% in Onigashima. Luffy (maybe Kid) are potentialy stronger but that it.
Yeah Kaido/Cry mom too but that it.

Zoro will become the monster samurai that Wano need to end this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.