Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah bro the CoC team still thinks that a King in the Background and without King's haki is what Oda is going for.
Stop the BS.

1 - Big Mom YC (Cracker) and Kaido YC (Jack) didn't consider Doffy that strong or impressive.

2 - Katakuri is not hurting a serious King. It's clear Oda has made King harder to damage than Kaido. He's still strong even without that power.

3 - King is not a background character. Zoro, one of the main characters, is his main opponent.

CONCLUSION FROM THIS CHAPTERS
- zoro lacks STRENGTH
- zoro showed that hes not even at kidd/law tier, let alone luffy
- his AP is below YC1 level
- zoro basically got 3 power up from the start, each swords got its own speciality
- people said that enma nerfed zoro, when zoro is too weak to handle it
- zoro is too weak handle each of his free gift swords
- not even zorofanboys believe ZKK now
:goyea:

Undefeated hype + COC reveal???

LET'S FUCKIN GOOOOOOO!!!!

Btw, wouldn't wonder me if King's ability is even exceptional among his race since he combines his ability with his own Ryuo. I'm calling it, that's gonna be King's version of advanced haki.
@Sentinel @comrade I know ya'll are Katakuri stans but King mid diffs him.
I don't think its high diff anymore. Katakuri simply can not hurt King, he literally can't.
While there is a very high chance King can land hits on Katakuri with his speed, versatility, Fire, range.
And boy oh boy can Katakuri not even afford to get in CqC with King.

Maybe because it connects to sanji ? When ever in the story a character just started to talk about someone out of nowhere, its like some people really have no basic reading comprehension
Not throwing insults.

To the topic,

If that is the case, then perhaps Sanji will become just like "King". Because that's what you are implying by saying "it connects to Sanji".

Kaido whole thing is he don't care about damage it why when he hold it from who ever he just says he what the fuck ever .
He been taking ACoC attacks since that Zoro attack and still going with out any problem .
Oda has done the characters different you can even see that for the YC1s .
Trying to put everyone in the same box make no sense in fighting style and how they are .

Stop the BS.

1 - Big Mom YC (Cracker) and Kaido YC (Jack) didn't consider Doffy that strong or impressive.

2 - Katakuri is not hurting a serious King. It's clear Oda has made King harder to damage than Kaido. He's still strong even without that power.

3 - King is not a background character. Zoro, one of the main characters, is his main opponent.
Bro I am joking. Even in the other post I was being ironic lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.