Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a thing bro, Kata's AP, endurance, durability is subpar if not underwhelming.
King has overwhelming strength
Overwhelming AP
Overwhelming Lethality
Overwhelming Speed
On top of that God Tier durability wings and Top Tier durability body. King isn't one trick pony the way Kata is.
Well, it means King is superior in these stats but I disagree with speed, Katakuri's speed is easily on par with Snake Man. At least they're both comparable in speed, with King having the edge in movement speed due to his flight. Aside from that, I agree since I always put King's physical stats above Kata due to him being an peak high tier ancient zoan, especially now with the ability which outclasses said ancient zoans too.

Benn is vice captain, King is not.
Benn is Right Hand. King is Right Hand, as officially stated in Vivre Card.

Oda's cover page displays it just fine.

Either way, YC1s are fan-made. All Right Hands of Yonkos and top tiers differ vastly. King is no different. Generalizing Right Hands is about as retarded as trying to say Katakuri = Smoothie because both are Sweet Commanders.

Well, it means King is superior in these stats but I disagree with speed, Katakuri's speed is easily on par with Snake Man. At least they're both comparable in speed, with King having the edge in movement speed due to his flight. Aside from that, I agree since I always put King's physical stats above Kata due to him being an peak high tier ancient zoan, especially now with the ability which outclasses said ancient zoans too.
Okay lets say King is 100 overall
Marco is 95
Kata is 90

(I was tagged for this chapter's spoilers on Discord).

@Sentinel, @Tyki_Mikk: the King feats sound fucking ridiculous lol.

Zoro's strongest attacks (the same Zoro that cut Kaido) deal zero damage to King.

King's defence >> high tier offence.

King can consistently overpower Zoro's strongest attacks in head on clashes and send him flying (the same Zoro that momentarily blocked Hakai and shit on Kaido's wind scythes).

King's offence >> high tier defence.

Considering what Zoro pulled on the Rooftop, this is pretty nuts. Rooftop Zoro had the best feats of all High tiers and King overwhelmed him.

And now, it seems like King is a Conqueror and still has Hybrid in reserve? Damn, he's an absolute monster.

Unless you want to deny all of Zoro's feats on the Rooftop, King is incomprehensibly monstrous.

Let alone Katakuri, it doesn't sound like the 3 Sweet Commanders combined can defeat King lol. They don't even have any ability to actually hurt him when Zoro still can't.

Given how his feats compared to Zoro's, Rooftop Luffy before Chapter 1010 also gets crapped on by King.

I don't think you can defend a term like "YC 1 level". Base/Zoan King is not on the same level as Katakuri or Pre Udon Luffy.
King legit rivalling top tiers bro.

He rivals Kai-- eh wait that's understatement. He SURPASSED Kaido in 1 of his strongest stat, durability.
His dragon scales kept being hyped since act 1 when Boundman dealt 0 damage to dragon scales.

Act 2 Luffy: I am gonna training my advanced CoA to hurt Kaido's dragon scales.
Little did he know, that dragon scales is not the hardest among Beast Pirates.

Kaido not only Top Tier that King rivals though. Fujitora too.
Looking at brief Fuji vs Zoro in Dressrosa, it is safe to say that King handled Zoro better than Fuji.

Zoro overpowered Fuji's gravity and still managed to launch flying slash under gravity pressure VS being sent flying by King multiple times.

Blocking flying slash sent Fuji backwards several steps VS eating Tatsumaki and now Shishi sonson with 0 damage.

Zoro in Onigashima :

- Saved Luffy (100 times)
- OS Apoo
- destroyed Queen weapon
- Cut fire
- Fighting Kaido and Big Mom while Enma is nerfing him
- Tanked Hakai
- left a scar on Kaido
- Backstory about Shimotsuki
- has the best fight (Zoro vs King)
- Coc

Soon :