Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

It could also be a red herring. Sanji having hidden Lunarian blood could be interesting, but Germa genetic modifications should be enough... unless?
Plot twist, its actually a "Red Hairing" and Sanji is related to Shanks!

:cantseeme::saden::endthis::sanmoji:

Seriously though, I wish Oda would stop blue balling us and just tell us already! Stop stringing us alone on the proverbial carrot on a stick! Oda keeps trying to associate Sanji with King for a reason and King seems like another "Man In the Iron Mask" reference with Sanji once again too, like what he did with Duval and Sanji's own full backstory with Germa too.

We still don't know how Sanji's flames work too, why his mother is named Sora specifically and the meaning of Judge's significant speech to Big Mom back then too. Sora somehow has a Skypeian vibe to me, like she could have had wings maybe, a former "angel"? She feels very much like an angel to me? Me and my friend have joked that Sanji might get "heavenly/angel powers" as an inversion of what he has and uses now lmao.
:goatasure:
:sanjimeh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
King legit rivalling top tiers bro.

He rivals Kai-- eh wait that's understatement. He SURPASSED Kaido in 1 of his strongest stat, durability.
His dragon scales kept being hyped since act 1 when Boundman dealt 0 damage to dragon scales.

Act 2 Luffy: I am gonna training my advanced CoA to hurt Kaido's dragon scales.
Little did he know, that dragon scales is not the hardest among Beast Pirates.

Kaido not only Top Tier that King rivals though. Fujitora too.
Looking at brief Fuji vs Zoro in Dressrosa, it is safe to say that King handled Zoro better than Fuji.

Zoro overpowered Fuji's gravity and still managed to launch flying slash under gravity pressure VS being sent flying by King multiple times.

Blocking flying slash sent Fuji backwards several steps VS eating Tatsumaki and now Shishi sonson with 0 damage.
Yeah, just looking at feats alone, King is pretty crazy right now.

It's even crazier when you consider that he's yet to use his Hybrid form.

It'll be fucking insane if he's able to use Conqueror's Coating as well. At that point even Chapter 1010 Luffy will not be able to beat him.

(Don't even get me started on a potential Awakening).

I don't want to use "top tier" so casually, so I'm not calling him that yet, but King is clearly (a) level(s) above Katakuri and Post WCI Luffy.

He defeat him that is why he was on the ground after both he and law took Kaido attack .
This whole hefty damage thing is whatever for me since every attack Kaido get he keep going like nothing happen.
Hell he hold attacks from yamo that took him a while to get back up and still did not matter that much really .

As for a king and luffy fight it won't be the same as the current fight since luffy fighting style very difffernt from Zoro and what Zoro trying to do luffy already done .
Of coure that don't mean it easy for luffy to beat king but that don't mean it would super hard either what ever Oda wants .
He defeated him AFTER Zoro overwhelmed him in CQC and did permanent damage for life, something that has been hyped for 200+ chapters prior to Wano.

Like, I'm not trying to say that Zoro is on par with Kaido or something. But clearly Kaido can't lol fuck Zoro up, Zoro would obviously give him trouble and will never go down before doing significant damage such as scarring.

As for Current Luffy vs King, I have it around high diff- mostly because King has yet to even show his Hybrid and is having all these feats. I don't think it'd be super hard unless King shows ACoC.

Anyone arguing King > Marco about now has valid reasons of doing so but these Queen stans should shut their asses up.

In a straight 1v1 that clown is getting folded in half by a dozen of follow up attacks from Marco.

King looked even worse tanking these blows, he shit his pants twice with a scared face, couldn't even get up from the ground, unlike Queen did

Marco leaves to hold Queen's neck and King is still missing.

Marco sneak attacked Queen twice, meanwhile King got blizted right in front of him
:kobeha:

Right.

Human Knee < Phoenix Claw < Human Knee + Blue Bird combo.
The phoniex claw is covered with blue flammes

Besides Marco's flames don't deal a lot of damage

Oda confirmed it an sbs, they don't burn, but I guess they can cause physical damage

Still queen's durability feat in base is better than king's in base

No shame about that, queen is a cyborg that is supposedly enhanced with cybernetics better than what vegapunk can make

If anything king in base being tankier is what doesn't make sense

With King and Queen Oda decide to something different then usually.
The thing is, Oda never separate Zoro/Sanji opponents with the other strawhats, all of them get defeated back to back and only Luffy fight take more chapters and buildup.
Like with Mr.1 or Kaku, none of these where separate from the other strawhats battles, they all go down back to back.

But with King and Queen Oda first time separate them and make them special, they get many chapters and build up this is just insane.
It feel like next to Kaido, we have also King and Queen as villians(like minibosses) who get same threatment as the boss villians.
If this arc would happen directly after the TS and without Kaido, King and Queen would be legit top villiians and Im pretty sure the Strawhats would get washed.
Zoro vs king so far 3 chaps
And it s not even over

"King wiping out the Lunarian tribe himself" wow this prediction is so good if if becomes true @Patryipe @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @TheAncientCenturion

I meant so far, apart from fighting Zoro, he doesn't seem so "crazy". Strong only but no crazy.
Zou Jack sounds crazier than him, invading minks and battled 1 island 5 days non stop, yoloing Fuji/Sengoku/Tsuru, yoloing Zunisha.
Even Queen seems to be a crazy scientiest with his dangerous experiments.

While King so far, only seems strong but not really crazy.
If he actually wiped his own race, a race called as Gods, then damn he is crazy...

When Sanji asks "then why did lunarians are wiped", Queen replied "Go ask him".
When you look at it different way, it is as if Queen is telling it is King's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.