Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prisoners of the moment.
If you need a gimmick to be strong you're not insurmountable. And lets not kid ourselves. The more information we get, the more its clear that Zoro without Enma is barely even YC3 if not below. The Zoro that is being trashed by King right now is clearly weaker than the Luffy that fought Katakuri even before FS. That Luffy actually has victories against commander level opponents.

And before "Muh Scar" He couldn't do it without Enma and even then, damaging Kaido is wholly binary. It's either you can or you can't based on having Ryou. G4 is still superior to anything Zoro and or King has show cased thus far.

Katakuri will remain the standard for YC1. He was Luffy's opponent and Luffy's standards and opponents will always be superior to that of Zoro and Sanji's.
Character development? We all know what that is. They won't have the same power level forever, they're getting stronger, (with "they're," i mean Zoro/Sanji/Luffy,) then it's kinda obvious their opponents are stronger too. :whitepress:

And what is this? What does this prove?

(1) Sanji literally stated, he can "crush" Queen in full strength.

(2) I never said HM would be the KO move. I always said the KO move would some "Dinosaur/Meteor Extinction" move

Sanji's KO attack on Queen imo is going to be called something like

Sora no (Sky's) Hi (Fire): Meteor Extinction

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.17905/page-574#post-1988421

Now stop fucking wasting my time and quoting me.

Just like if Sanji uses Hell memories it was over? Clown:milaugh:
Read what I said you fucking moron. I never said it was over. I always said Sanji is going to defeat him with a "meteor" move.

And what is this? What does this prove?

(1) Sanji literally stated, he can "crush" Queen in full strength.

(2) I never said HM would be the KO move. I always said the KO move would some "Dinosaur/Meteor Extinction" move

Sanji's KO attack on Queen imo is going to be called something like

Sora no (Sky's) Hi (Fire): Meteor Extinction

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.17905/page-574#post-1988421

Now stop fucking wasting my time and quoting me.
"Gamechanger" is not KO. It's just a massive move.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Some other time but King mid diffs Katakuri
Zoro is clearly clearly without a shadow a doubt stronger than chapter 1000 Luffy who is stronger than Katakuri
Current King is stronger than Zoro and defacto stronger than chapter 1000 Luffy
Chapter 1010 Luffy vs King is debatable as both are low top tiers but I'll say Luffy high diffs.

I am not the prisoner of the moment you are stubborn stuck in your genuine hate for a fictional character where every single time you show up, you are there to spew salt.
1. Zoro with or without Enma is clearly inferior to chapter 1000 Luffy who had aleady acquired FS, Adv CoA. Stop saying stupid shit.
2. More baseless wank and circular scaling. Stop eating crayons
3. Chapter 1010 is not debatable. This is more circular logic and scaling.

You're not a prisoner of the moment because all of this was expected. Im mostly speaking to people who I consider reasonable like @Sentinel and @Tyki_Mikk and not Z boys. And I don't know how many times I have to say this. I like Zoro as a character. Lol, pre timeskip, he was my favorite character but the behavior of Zoro tards makes it difficult to enjoy him as a character.

You all act like children. The only character I have genuine hate for is the Baboon Trainer. Anyway, keep spewing sewage.

Prisoners of the moment.
If you need a gimmick to be strong you're not insurmountable. And lets not kid ourselves. The more information we get, the more its clear that Zoro without Enma is barely even YC3 if not below. The Zoro that is being trashed by King right now is clearly weaker than the Luffy that fought Katakuri even before FS. That Luffy actually has victories against commander level opponents.

And before "Muh Scar" He couldn't do it without Enma and even then, damaging Kaido is wholly binary. It's either you can or you can't based on having Ryou. G4 is still superior to anything Zoro and or King has show cased thus far.

Katakuri will remain the standard for YC1. He was Luffy's opponent and Luffy's standards and opponents will always be superior to that of Zoro and Sanji's.
Stop coping.

The same luffy who beat katakuri couldn't do anything to kaido. Katakuri struggled to beat luffy for many hours. If post rooftop Zoro tanked hakai, survived and gave a scar to hybrid kaido and after tanked adv.coc thunder bagua and was still awake. How he was weaker than luffy before his katakuri fight? Lmao!

Just accept King is stronger than Katakuri. Even current Luffy will have lots of trouble with King.

What insecurity ? My stance since the moment i jored OJ years ago has always been that Zoro is stronger than Sanji :milaugh:

Everything i said about Zoro this arc was proven right.

Zoro vs King will happen - it happened
Zoro vs King will be a tough fight - it is
Zoro was not stronger than Oden on the roof - proven beyond doubt this chapter

I've been right about Zoro on all accounts and always gave him the credit he deserved without falling for the retarded wank :myman:
And yet you’re making up that bs to elevate Sanji to make him look better in comparison, by putting down Jinbe. The very fact that you relegate the Vagabond Drill to his strongest move, and the say that it was comparable to HM when all Jinbe did was pop a whole in Wadatsumi in order to set Sanji up, in a situation where Jinbe intentionally was taking a step back in order to let the Straw Hats shine so that they could gain the admiration and trust of the citizens of Fishmen Island, speaks to that.

You can’t argue one way, so you’re redirecting it to try and make Sanji look better in comparison. Not any different than when you tried that nonsense about Sanji being faster than Luffy, having future sight, or when “SANJI STOPPED TIME!!!” You think you’d be over it at this point, but being on this site, I guess I can see why not. Fit right in.

Don't forget, we don't have the panels yet, but King probably is still in base.

:crazwhat:
The thing is that I don´t think that Oda hyping his hybriid much, I feel like he will show new form via awakening where King has two hands and four wings(two from his tribe and two from zoan). Since it would suit more into King design and Oda love to draw Base King.
I expect a form where he would look beastly and godly.

Status
Not open for further replies.