Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People thinking Enma is a nerf?? :suresure:
Zoro couldn't use it to full potential like Oden. Zoro himself admitted about 'lack' of strength. It is like devil fruit users are nerfed because not everyone can use awakening or to full potential. Infact all the rooftop AP feats that Zoro got are from enma.
Oda gave such a lame excuse :whitepress:

People thinking Enma is a nerf?? :suresure:
Zoro couldn't use it to full potential like Oden. Zoro himself admitted about 'lack' of strength. It is like devil fruit users are nerfed because not everyone can use awakening or to full potential. Infact all the rooftop AP feats that Zoro got are from enma.
Yes cause he was regulating how much Haki it took. Now he just ket it take it and Enma couldn't put Zoro down which means Zoro strong enough to weild it cause he ain't scared.

Zoro cut Kaido with all 3 of his blades learn to read and Zoro was holding his sword back tbh. So he was nerfing himself

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
And to a less degree I think it'll have four wings lmao
That would be dope. And I saw some great hybrid king fan art so I hope you’re right.

I think King hybrid was just partially seen so it wasn’t much hyped and King likes to change and vary his fighting style.

But I think that hybrid wasn’t hype because King will likely show an other form like awakening or so and that last form will this time be really hyped.

Status
Not open for further replies.