Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enma is putting Zoro at a disadvantage. He can't even fight properly. This would be a completely different battle if he had Shusui.

But mastering Enma will make him stronger long term.
Finally someone is getting it. We can start a party.
Was that hard to read properly what this blade is and does?
Yes Zoro was having a constant battle with Enma during the raid in Onigashima (Hitetsu state that draining hacky can make normal swordsman dust in a few second). Now the raid is taking some hours think something that want to shrink Zoro arm all the time in all occasion how much focus is taking for Zoro to just use this blade properly, how exhausting is for Zoro to keep this blade.
This is not like a magical PU that (Sanji had) and also Luffy had (ad coc). I dont see also the big drawback when Kidd&law used awakening.
Zoro is fighting this war with is own strength cuz he is a goat
Did you see Law/Kid shrink because they are running out of hacky no...so Enma worst PU so far in Wano.

Am I the only one who'd be disappointed to see another power up from Luffy in the same arc ? I'd love to see him fight with all the weapons he already has. The dude legit had coo, coa, coc, snake man upgrades in 2 arcs this is insane. :specialmeh:
Luffy can still reveal a new gear 4 form,like tiger man or lion man.He needs a form for just raw power.
And King Kong Bazooka+advanced haki is definitely finishing off Kaido!

Status
Not open for further replies.