Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was referring to Luffy as redon said. Wish it was kuina
To be fair, Luffy was the one Zoro told, in detailed terms, that to stand between Zoro and his dream is to die. So Zoro referring to this promise is proper.

This, I think, also confirms my belief, if nothing else, at least Luffy will be there to directly witness Zoro vs Mihawk. The other SHs may or may not be there, but Luffy will be there to see it with his own eyes. :zosmug:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Oh yeah the ''nerf'' - that is why he was using Enma's power to cut Kaidou, Zoro said it himself and we saw the aura. Now Enma doesn't have an aura in Kings fight and Zoro can't him. Enma was carrying Zoro the whole time and now he wants to give all his Haki to Enma so he can actualy do something to King. :gokulaugh:
read the spoilers mate zoro doesn't know how oden could even use enma since it drains too much haki. And then he gave enma coc.
I swear these copes are ridiculous

People thinking Enma is a nerf?? :suresure:
Zoro couldn't use it to full potential like Oden. Zoro himself admitted about 'lack' of strength. It is like devil fruit users are nerfed because not everyone can use awakening or to full potential. Infact all the rooftop AP feats that Zoro got are from enma.
Fully mastered shusui > > > > Enma zoro was using on the roof
In terms of AP Zoro has never been lacking just your delusions preventing you from seeing that

1.Zoro won't even see Kaido
2.Zoro won't have CoC
3.Zoro doesn't have CoC kaido wasn't sure
4.Zoro = Killer
5.Zoro will perform the worst on the rooftop or just better than Killer
6.Zoro can't scratch Kaido
7.Zoro going down to fight the weakest YC 1
8.Zoro going to fight Queen
9.Zoro and Drake vs Queen while Sanji goes to rooftop
10.Katakuri can beat King easy
11.King does not have durability over Kaido Dragon form wait for the Viz
12.Zoro = Sanji
13.Sanji vs King is main matchup
14.Sanji will not fight Queen
15.Zoro is using DEAD MAN Unlimited Oden haki from beyond the grave
16.King does not have CoC

Where is the credibility at a certain point, holy shit, and there are tons more. Just wait till the end of the arc, smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.