Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
.... so animals don't have hide....

and kaido is irrelevant marco has nothing to do with it
Do Brachiosauruses transform into snakes?
Do Triceratops fly like Helicopters?
Do Pteranodons shoot their beak out?

Oda doesn't care about IRL biology. There's a reason why even normal attacks can injure the Ancient Zoans. They don't have what Kaido has and they certainly don't need Shockwaves to bypass their "hides", normal attacks would suffice.

King is special since he has something else entirely, not a "hide".
Queen isn't.

Get a grip.

Yes,i think we understatimated Doffy,COC+Awakening should make him First Mate Material.
Oda literally stated "Joker" was because of his association with Kaido and his card theme. I don't understand these arguments. He just introduced him outside of Wano and teamed up Luffy/Law to take him down.

read the spoilers mate zoro doesn't know how oden could even use enma since it drains too much haki. And then he gave enma coc.
I swear these copes are ridiculous
What are you talking about, read the Kaidou fight, Zoro said he need to use more of Enmas power and it got a weird aura and he was able to cut Kaidou - he wasn't able to do it before.
Now Enma didn't have an aura against King and Zoro wasn't able to cut it.
You mentioning the spoiler doesn't has absolutely no point here, what i wrote is what happened in the manga.
Now Zoro wanst to give Enma more of his Haki, since he can't do shit to King himself. Cope harder. Enma is a living magical sword - Zorofans stil live in their dream head canon world - ''eNmA iS nOt A pOwErUp'' - Zoro is fucking talking to it and letting it use his Haki to do more damage. No other sword can do that shit.

1.Zoro won't even see Kaido
2.Zoro won't have CoC
3.Zoro doesn't have CoC kaido wasn't sure
4.Zoro = Killer
5.Zoro will perform the worst on the rooftop or just better than Killer
6.Zoro can't scratch Kaido
7.Zoro going down to fight the weakest YC 1
8.Zoro going to fight Queen
9.Zoro and Drake vs Queen while Sanji goes to rooftop
10.Katakuri can beat King easy
11.King does not have durability over Kaido Dragon form wait for the Viz
12.Zoro = Sanji
13.Sanji vs King is main matchup
14.Sanji will not fight Queen
15.Zoro is using DEAD MAN Unlimited Oden haki from beyond the grave
16.King does not have CoC

Where is the credibility at a certain point, holy shit, and there are tons more. Just wait till the end of the arc, smh.
All of these points are true though. Cope and mope Zolosexual.

Kuina committed suicide because she was too weak and Oda just confirmed she was right.
To wield a good sword you need to be among the few people who happens to have CoC, to fight against top tiers you need advanced CoC, to defeat a lot of fodders you need CoC:gonope:

Imagine how strong will Sanji be, he is not getting any Ryuma's lineage factor or CoC and yet he will defeat a top tier :steef:

Who am i kidding? He is obviously getting that racist ability :whitepress:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What are you talking about, read the Kaidou fight, Zoro said he need to use more of Enmas power and it got a weird aura and he was able to cut Kaidou - he wasn't able to do it before.
Now Enma didn't have an aura against King and Zoro wasn't able to cut it.
You mentioning the spoiler doesn't has absolutely no point here, what i wrote is what happened in the manga.
Now Zoro wanst to give Enma more of his Haki, since he can't do shit to King himself. Cope harder. Enma is a living magical sword - Zorofans stil live in their dream head canon world - ''eNmA iS nOt A pOwErUp'' - Zoro is fucking talking to it and letting it use his Haki to do more damage. No other sword can do that shit.
zoro he needs to unleash more of enma use official translations.
And this chapter zoro confirms enm was draining his haki to the point he doesn't know how someone can use it to fight

Status
Not open for further replies.