Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... Kaido is not defeated. Like I said, even if Luffy was PK level for 30 mins it wouldn't be enough.

For Luffy to beat Kaido he has to fight him in base. ACoA is not going to do that. We saw that he lost.

No pay attention to what Cinera said

Luffy said all the damage he can do to Kaido is too shallow so shallow that its useless.

Bogard

You can't win
Zoro and Marco already injured King downstairs in the main floor.
Zoro only injured King when he was off-guard and it seems that King's defense needs to be activated because Zoro said he couldn't damage him ever since his first oni giri, with his shishisonson(an attack used to cut the hardest materials) failing again this chapter. For Marco however, it's questionable, but he may have coc himself

I didn't expect Queen to be so durable in all honesty. Oda keeps surprising with counterintuitive patterns.
Right, fishman island hell memories one shotted Inflated wadatsumi while Jinbei's strongest ougi attack couldn't (that attack pushed big mom away). Imagine the upgraded hell memories couldn't do much to Queen :crazwhat: I guess 1.32 bill for a reason

Every One Piece chapter just adds more questions than it solves. Classic Oda.

Zoro only injured King when he was off-guard and it seems that King's defense needs to be activated because Zoro said he couldn't damage him ever since his first oni giri, with his shishisonson(an attack used to cut the hardest materials) failing again this chapter. For Marco however, it's questionable, but he may have coc himself
Doubt Marco has CoC. MF made that clear.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Why do don and doffy spit it out when they clashed then
Rule of cool.

Luffy vs Chinjao, Luffy vs Doflamingo and Luffy vs Katakuri were all equal Haoshoku clashes of a purely cosmetic nature. They served as hype and to mark the participants as Conquerors, but didn't have any relevance in combat.

Yeah ofcourse, if King shows Conquerors coating or anything other ability then that changes a lot of things. I was just thinking about King as of now.
Bullying Rooftop Zoro like this is already enough for me to place King above Marco. I simply do not think that Marco is capable of that.

Giving Enma all the haki it needs
Haoshoku coating is imbuing your attacks with Haoshoku. Enma releasing Zoro's Haoshoku would accomplish the same effect.

Rule of cool.

Luffy vs Chinjao, Luffy vs Doflamingo and Luffy vs Katakuri were all equal Haoshoku clashes of a purely cosmetic nature. They served as hype and to mark the participants as Conquerors, but didn't have any relevance in combat.

Bullying Rooftop Zoro like this is already enough for me to place King above Marco. I simply do not think that Marco is capable of that.

Haoshoku coating is imbuing your attacks with Haoshoku. Enma releasing Zoro's Haoshoku would accomplish the same effect.
CoC ALWAYS has relevance in combat. "CoC coating" is different than just putting CoC behind your attacks.

The same mechanism for CoA exists for CoC. Hyogoro explained this

Even basic CoC can amplify your attacks

Luffy can just blast CoC inside of Kaido now.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
And what does Fujitora knows about tech?
:suresure:
Are you serious? Fujitora may know nothing about tech, but he perfectly knows how powerful it could be. And if he acknowledges it, that simply means, it would be something incredible.

Why are you believing on what he is saying about King, but not about himself?
Because every enemy praises himself, either it's arlong or Kaido. But the main thing is getting praised by someone who is worth relying.
the SSG doesn't appeared in the manga yet, much less got explained properly.
There is a reason why it hasn't been introduced in the series yet.

He is replacing Shichibukais, not Younkous or Admirals LoL.
So you think shichibukais were weak?

Status
Not open for further replies.