Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck is wrong with this guy :shame::shame::shame:
You're just intellectually disabled. Izo is the Top Veteran in WB's crew. >500 million bounty. He clashed with King twice. Denjiro >>> Izo.

Oden > Kaido. Oden's strongest >= Kaido's strongest. Oden's top guys are comparable to Kaido's top guys.

Jinbei that is inferior to his ultimate attack that received comparable if not lower portrayal than Sanji's HM in FI
That literally never happened. Regardless of there being nothing to say that Vagabond Drill is Jinbe’s strongest attack, there was also never a situation in which Jinbe’s Vagabond Drill was compared to Sanji’s Hell Memories. Jinbe used it simply to pop a hole in Wadatsumi to set Sanji up for his attack, and was actively taking a step back the entire time so that the Straw Hats could be front and center and gain the trust of the citizens and be recognized as heroes.

To suggest anything different is to suggest that Jinbe could not have broken Wadatsumi had he actually been trying, instead of taking a passive role.

King/Katakuri level isn’t a bad thing. YC1 are extremely strong and underrated. People just want King to be on another level compared to Kat so they can claim Zoro is equal to Luffy. Which he isn’t and hasn’t been since, like chapter 30?
how tf zoro is equal to Luffy, when Luffy fought and beat YC1 on the last arc, zoro is just starting to fight a YC1 now, and for the looks of it, he's having more trouble than luffy, it was like Luffy already upgrade his console to PS5 last month while zoro was just switching from ps3 to ps4, LOL not equal.

Tbh, I think Beckmann will be a Sanji opponent in the end. If you look all the 1st commanders, they all seem to be tailored to a fighting style we "could" potentially attribute to the crew outside of Marco.

Kata was clearly a Luffy opponent, hence the partial mirror match we got. King is a crazy mix of swordman and whatever the fuck he wants (his body is a weapon lol). Shiryu is another swordsman, and the color spread from 3 weeks ago confirmed that he's BBs number 2, so it makes sense he's a Zoro opponent who will probably have an advantage over King somehow when Zoro gets to him.

But then you have Beckmann, who clearly has used a gun and physical blows with it to take out opponents. He "seems" to have a similar aura as Sanji, maybe it's the cigarette idk. But why I think Beckmann will be Sanji's fight is because I also think Mihawk will partner with Shanks in the EoS, so Zoro will essentially be fighting someone who's much closer in strength to Luffy's opponent (ignoring any Shanks vs Mihawk debates here, I just mean they are much closer in strength than Shanks and Beckmann probably are).

Of course, this is with the assumption that Shanks isn't going to get gimped (which I don't believe) and Luffy will stay true to his words and legitimately fight Shanks and his crew (something I do believe)
You maybe on to something Ben does carry that sanji vide :hope:

Your argument was shockwave attacks are better than everything and you were basically wanking Phoenix Brand to indirectly wank Queen and put down King for the knee attack even though it was after Blue Bird.
i ever said everything and we can't equate King with kaido coz Oni's are built different

but we know that Shockwave attack a re affective and blunt get absorbed and aren't nearly affective.. that was the point

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
At no point was King shown to be clearly overpowering Marco while his stamina lasted.

Marco is basically a time limit King.
Nah, Marco lacks the raw offensive power of King.

King is the only character to bully a healthy Zoro so mercilessly in a 1 vs 1. Straight up overpowering his strongest attacks head on and all but ragdolling him.

Two top tiers (Issho and Kaido) have failed to do this.

That raw offensive might is what sets King apart from "Marco without a time limit".

@ConquistadoR, @MarineHQ62, @Sentinel, @Shanal.

Bogard

You can't win
Marco's physically faster than Katakuri and Luffy and the same applies to King by extention—as he was keeping up with Marco in base.
This is purely speculative. On panel, Marco was getting the better of him in a 1 vs 2. Whatever happened off-panel is unclear.

- We don't know if King was in base, zoan or hybrid because it was off-paneled and as we saw in the Zoro fight, he likes to switch forms
- With the recent developments around King's defense, he may have ended up outlasting Marco even if he wasn't capable to keep up considering that even if Marco was outspeeding him, his defense could have made him difficult to damage and you seemingly needs knowledge to bypass King's defense, which Marco may not have gotten enough time to figure out with a good part of his stamina was already away from taking on both King and Queen and wasting his stamina for the samurais on the live floor

So i don't think that comparison really works in comparing it to Katakuri in terms of speed

I hope that Oda's decision of making Wado Ichimonji take a back seat to each of Zoro's new swords (Shusui now Enma) is because Oda doesn't wanna reveal the power behind Wado just yet and is saving it for Mihawk since Wado was the only sword to not break when he fought Mihawk in the Baratie

If Zoro loses Enma after this Arc and gets the Nidai Kitetsu, then Nidai will be the focal point of his fight against Shiryu I think then afterwards, Wado takes the stage.
the reason why wado did not break is because it is a graded sword why the others where not, not special

He's YC1 because one of Oden's strongest, if not Oden's strongest subordinate. He's also >>> Izo.
Baseless as fuck but you know Nekomamushi knocked Kaidos club off his hand in the very same chapter right?

You are mad salty because you know damn well King wrecks the living shit out of Katakuri. As more chapters pass by, more of a turd Katakuri looks to the point where you lose more sanity Day after day.

Now Doffy is low Admiral level
Post Wano he'd be low Yonko level
Post Elbaf Low pirate King level

Have some shame lol

Status
Not open for further replies.