Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You realize Ulti/P1 were attacked by a fucking Yonko, one of them with an ACoC attack. Zoro is just struggling to use BASIC CoC.

WW's talent was compared to Rob Lucci...

I agree that Sasaki/BM stand no chance, but don't underestimate the rest.
WW was compared to preTS Lucci. But in the end WW is faar away from Lucci. And WW is likely the strongest of the F5 if we go by their bounty.
WW got destroyed by Jimbei the moment he got serious. And Jimbei is weaker than Zoro. And Zoro is struggling with King.
The difference between the F5 and the Calamities is just that big.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I hope that Oda's decision of making Wado Ichimonji take a back seat to each of Zoro's new swords (Shusui now Enma) is because Oda doesn't wanna reveal the power behind Wado just yet and is saving it for Mihawk since Wado was the only sword to not break when he fought Mihawk in the Baratie

If Zoro loses Enma after this Arc and gets the Nidai Kitetsu, then Nidai will be the focal point of his fight against Shiryu I think then afterwards, Wado takes the stage.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
He can easily distance himself.
Even King couldn't dodge it and he was flying.

Shishi Sonson is far too easy too dodge
LOL no, it's insanely fast. Considering Zoro's other feats with Iaijutsu, even with Future Sight, dodging it will be very difficult.

YC1 is for sure a thing, it got never debunked
It was never a concept in the manga. It is and has always only ever been fannon. It's no longer fannon I subscribe to.

They’re relative overall but we’ve never seen a YC2 in action so no one knows how to properly scale them :sanmoji:

YC2 are probably smack in the middle between YC1 and YC3 but I think Queens case may be different. Since his threat level is almost as high as King he’s probably closer to King and Katakuri than Jack
Jack was afraid of him and respected him just like how other sweet commanders respect katakuri... Queen is special, kinda like sanji for luffy (maybe roux also in this case since the marines mentionned him and beckman )

Would be unique something all Yonko right hands should have

Shiryu will have his own hax too now with invisibility, wonder if Beckman will have one or not.
Tbh, I think Beckmann will be a Sanji opponent in the end. If you look all the 1st commanders, they all seem to be tailored to a fighting style we "could" potentially attribute to the crew outside of Marco.

Kata was clearly a Luffy opponent, hence the partial mirror match we got. King is a crazy mix of swordman and whatever the fuck he wants (his body is a weapon lol). Shiryu is another swordsman, and the color spread from 3 weeks ago confirmed that he's BBs number 2, so it makes sense he's a Zoro opponent who will probably have an advantage over King somehow when Zoro gets to him.

But then you have Beckmann, who clearly has used a gun and physical blows with it to take out opponents. He "seems" to have a similar aura as Sanji, maybe it's the cigarette idk. But why I think Beckmann will be Sanji's fight is because I also think Mihawk will partner with Shanks in the EoS, so Zoro will essentially be fighting someone who's much closer in strength to Luffy's opponent (ignoring any Shanks vs Mihawk debates here, I just mean they are much closer in strength than Shanks and Beckmann probably are).

Of course, this is with the assumption that Shanks isn't going to get gimped (which I don't believe) and Luffy will stay true to his words and legitimately fight Shanks and his crew (something I do believe)

WW was compared to preTS Lucci. .
No he wasn't. He just said "My talent was compared to Lucci". That's his INNATE ability. The same Lucci who can fight the #2 of the Revos.

And Jimbei is weaker than Zoro. And Zoro is struggling with King.
The difference between the F5 and the Calamities is just that big.
Zoro is struggling because he has almost 0 control of Enma. Jinbe is a beast. With access to water, I wouldn't be surprised if he beats the Calamities. Even in land he'd give them a very tough fight.

Who's Who has superior portrayal to P1/Ulti, yet he was taking out by an attack from Jinbei that is inferior to his ultimate attack that received comparable if not lower portrayal than Sanji's HM in FI. That same Sanji got much stronger in Wano especially with the exoskeleton boost, yet Queen tanked a much stronger HM for breakfast, and King is portrayed on another level to Queen in terms of durability/defense.
To much for Sanjikun to understand it.
WsW get one shot by Jinbe with his strongest move, a stronger move by a stronger Sanji and Queen is again basically fine.
These guys can´t easily endure G3+ attacks, even G4 attacks(from DR/WCi Luffy) wouldn´t take them very much.
King tank attacks who one shot fucking supernovas, even Doffy has not strong moves to one shot supernova as example.

Status
Not open for further replies.