Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fanboys for a year "THIS CHAPTER PROVES ZKK" and start harassing people on Twitter, till a dude was forced to shut down his account.

For the past month, "THIS CHAPTER PROVES KING IS THE STRONGEST YC1". These idiots never learn.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
why would a random graded sword of a village girl all of a sudden become special
it's not random. It was made by one of the best blacksmiths in Wano. Kuina is not some village girl lol. Even if she was, she was Zoro's rival and the person who Zoro also carries the dream of. The grading of the sword was a factor against Mihawk but it was also to show that Wado would remain even if everything else fails.

First of all, stop whacking off with one hand while responding to me.

Secondly, I've said like 100 times Sanji is going to defeat Queen with a dinosaur/meteor-based move. Learn to read. I came up with a fucking name for Sanji's finisher.
What dinosaur meteor based move
Lets set the record straight
Doffy had to use trick to contain Sanji and needed his coat to block moves weaker than Hells Memories

Queen
-Literally no sells Sanjis entire arsenal including peak of Sanjis power by Sanjis own admission hells memories
-Casually breaks all of Sanjis bones until Germa power awakens

Even if you use Sanji as a metric, Queen looks better than Doffy.

King is just in a different stratosphere compared to Doffy. You can literally bring 10 Doffys and King would massacre all 10 of them.

Check yourself and stay in ya line. Trying to compare Doffy to King is like trying to compared Sanji to Kaido.

Big mom was starving to death

Obviously she wasn't at full strength
Strength =/= defence. Also I don't see how that's related to my point. I was just stating that you can't say because Jimbe managed to push Big Mom away with his Vagabond Drill due to doing the same with Wadatsumi, Hell Memories would do the same thing. They are simply not the same attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.