Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He speed blitzed Perospero. He countered his move, and then decked in the face. Pero had a bruise on his face.

He didn't even use his explosion powers, cause Pero would be fucked. Katakuri is logia-like so he could deal being split like that.

Oven is much more durable than Pero, and he got fucked hard.

That's it? Exoskeleton, RS users can leave some dirt marks on vet level characters!
Shit no wonder than Sanji doesn't stand a chance against Queen despite Oda absolutely catering to his strengths by giving him a slow idiot that completely shits on the "commander" level notion.

I am. I'm just not mentally challenged and don't undermine other characters to elevate my favorites. I like Zoro I just dislike a majority of his childish and toxic fan base. Anyone who actually knows me on a personal level knows how much of a sword boy I am and love anything related with Swordsman, even in my own one piece game, I wank the hell out of them but many extreme Zoro fans, are outright toxic.
When I saw this It clear you was bullshiting rose cus you hate Mihawk LOL unless you been a tsudere all this time :catblush:

Status
Not open for further replies.