Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new... Ace had coc too and he is weak.
Not saying zoro is weak but his coc will never reach that of the yonkos
Zoro will surpass Oden in this arc which was hype none other than Kaido (adcoc pirate equal to the strongest). Keep coping because like hitetus said Oden wasnt able to achieve the black blade (so call infusion with the blade). Zoro will get that at the end of this arc.

He defeated him AFTER Zoro overwhelmed him in CQC and did permanent damage for life, something that has been hyped for 200+ chapters prior to Wano.

Like, I'm not trying to say that Zoro is on par with Kaido or something. But clearly Kaido can't lol fuck Zoro up, Zoro would obviously give him trouble and will never go down before doing significant damage such as scarring.

As for Current Luffy vs King, I have it around high diff- mostly because King has yet to even show his Hybrid and is having all these feats. I don't think it'd be super hard unless King shows ACoC.

If Zoro has problems blocking king attacks you think he would be able to block Kaido ACoC attacks ?
When everything we have seen is ACoC are the strongest physical base attacks we have see in the series.
For eg look at Roger vs Oden where he hit him miles away from just one attack or how they do most damage to kaido so far .
Hell that was what Zoro use to scar Kaido in the first place without knowing .
Now after this fight i expect Zoro to be much better but before he would have some of the same issue he now having vs king in a kaido fight .
It like when luffy try to block one of Kaido normal attacks without ACoC and get hit away to him now to him blocking ACoC kaido attack without issues .
Like i think the scarring aspect was hype but when you at it it has not effect kaido in any real way .

1. Zoro with or without Enma is clearly inferior to chapter 1000 Luffy who had aleady acquired FS, Adv CoA. Stop saying stupid shit.
2. More baseless wank and circular scaling. Stop eating crayons
3. Chapter 1010 is not debatable. This is more circular logic and scaling.

You're not a prisoner of the moment because all of this was expected. Im mostly speaking to people who I consider reasonable like @Sentinel and @Tyki_Mikk and not Z boys. And I don't know how many times I have to say this. I like Zoro as a character. Lol, pre timeskip, he was my favorite character but the behavior of Zoro tards makes it difficult to enjoy him as a character.

You all act like children. The only character I have genuine hate for is the Baboon Trainer. Anyway, keep spewing sewage.
He did more damage to Kaido with Tatsumaki then Condom did with a full G4 barrage :milaugh:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Aren’t You a Zoro fan?
I am. I'm just not mentally challenged and don't undermine other characters to elevate my favorites. I like Zoro I just dislike a majority of his childish and toxic fan base. Anyone who actually knows me on a personal level knows how much of a sword boy I am and love anything related with Swordsman, even in my own one piece game, I wank the hell out of them but many extreme Zoro fans, are outright toxic.

Just the arc before WCI Luffy couldn't even beat Chinjao without G2/G3, and even that was mid diff
He gets stronger each arc, nothing new.

Oda clearly has been upscaling base luffy, flustered Katakuri getting tagged by base Luffy thats now going toe to toe with Kaido doesn't dehype Katakuri.

Status
Not open for further replies.