Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, I'm giving Marco the benefit of the doubt to either show advanced haki, awakening OR COC... He has to deserve this skillset!

But seriously, him fighting King and Queen at once is already a huge feat, especially since we know how strong King actually is.
When is he gonna show it?

Dude was in the MF war, now he's in Wano war.

And he looks like the only top YC without CoC. Not looking good for him. :suresure:

No Marco vs King WAS a Fair one v one. Queen was only with King for like two minutes and even then only King's attack did Marco damage.
That's not true. When we switched to their fights, Marco was already bruised and kinda exhausted, saying he was indeed holding off 2 calamities at once, doing damage to both of them. All while wasting his flames of resurrection on the surroundings. No need to downplay Marco here. Even though I wouldn't disagree if King happened to be > Marco and Katakuri, but it is very well debatable how to rank these 3.

Marco and Zoro made King bleed before I think this ties in with what @The White Crane said, it's not that King doesn't take damage but his race have developed the ability to adapt to damage due to the harsh environment they lived, that's probably how they are able to create fire possibly too because his race needed it to survive.

A survival race.

:kawak::hohoho:

Sounds like Darwin from the x-men, he can essentially adapt to pretty much everything

Put him underwater he grows gills

Throw him in a fire and he becomes fireproof

Make him a fight a goddess of death, he becomes a god of death

King sounds op, wonder if that ability to adapt ties with sanji's ability to move like a Fishman underwater

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Anyone arguing King > Marco about now has valid reasons of doing so but these Queen stans should shut their asses up
Nah, King and Marco are still very much comparable. Marco having/not having CoC changes nothing. He just has one of the most overpowered fruits in existence. And even if there's a difference it isn't pretty far off IMO.

Also Queen vs Marco never existed in the first place. That's like taking Queen to a slaughterhouse.

Uh, I'm giving Marco the benefit of the doubt to either show advanced haki, awakening OR COC... He has to deserve this skillset!

But seriously, him fighting King and Queen at once is already a huge feat, especially since we know how strong King actually is.
Are we even sure Marco has CoC.:wellwell:

He didn't show it in Marineford, so far he didn't show it during the Wano arc, Marco also got 2 vivre cards and neither of them say he has CoC.

If you think Marco used hybrid you must think king used his too.

99% of the time Marco is using partial transformation : wings only or claws only or wings and claws.
here king clearly used an other form with his wings :

Maybe King can do other things with his hybrid with talons or shit but this really look like a Marco type of hybrid for me : choosing to transform some parts depending on the situation. And King even has that pteranodon thing on the head while being in that form.
I don't consider partial transformation Hybrid. IIRC Drake can do it, too?

Either way, Marco's DF is very different from King's in many ways- from properties, to looks, to how it functions.

King's Hybrid being just a pair of pointy wings and absolutely no changes or even attempts to show any highlighting is ridiculous notion. In the coming chapters, he's for sure getting a distinct Hybrid. I'd reckon he'd have four wings, honestly, since the pair he has in base is Lunarian stuff.

OMG this chapter is gold!!

- Zoro and King impressive battle goes on and Zoro keeps up even without the power up he most likely will have
- Zoro and Luffy being established as partners with Zoro thinking Luffy as bis best friend (bye bye Simpji lol)
- Queen fangirling about King
- King and Zoro being a battle between kings

Oh, the last week's rants didn't age well, really...
Rats, come back in your hidings!
Make space for the battle of the Right Hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.