Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense as Queen and Jack are very underwhelming. King tips the scale as Kaido took King to Marine Ford and King is specifically given distinction "Leader of All stars" and now you have Queen calling King undefeatable not some random fodder who called Kata undefeatable.
Or it's that Big Mom's commanders are stronger to make up for her being inferior to Kaido. Katakuri being the perfect undefeated human was common sense for all of the beast pirates, including the higher ranked ones, who knew about King's existance. Katakuri being a conqueror who has a special, awakened paramecia and future sight, which Ray said only some among the mightiest have, gives him a good spot. I think Katakuri could beat Marco. While Marco vs. King also never was a fair 1 vs 1, with Marco effecively holding off 2 calamities and the rest happening off screen mostly.

Marco and Zoro made King bleed before I think this ties in with what @The White Crane said, it's not that King doesn't take damage but his race have developed the ability to adapt to damage due to the harsh environment they lived, that's probably how they are able to create fire possibly too because his race needed it to survive.

A survival race.
Adaptive defense?

Like what hurt him before will hurt him less later?

Or it's that Big Mom's commanders are stronger to make up for her being inferior to Kaido. Katakuri being the perfect undefeated human was common sense for all of the beast pirates, including the higher ranked ones, who knew about King's existance. Katakuri being a conqueror who has a special, awakened paramecia and future sight, which Ray said only some among the mightiest have, gives him a good spot. I think Katakuri could beat Marco. While Marco vs. King also never was a fair 1 vs 1, with Marco effecively holding off 2 calamities and the rest happening off screen mostly.
Man this all sounds like a cop out.
No Marco vs King WAS a Fair one v one. Queen was only with King for like two minutes and even then only King's attack did Marco damage.
Then OBJECTIVELY Queen was fighting Chopper for like half an hour then Sanji showed up, all this time King is beating Marco's ass.
No way Katakuri can beat Marco bro come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.